Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Hawg Wired, Tweeter Grills for the 09 Road Glide  (Read 2669 times)

FUZZNUTS

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: FLTRSE3
Hawg Wired, Tweeter Grills for the 09 Road Glide
« on: October 19, 2012, 05:16:53 PM »

Just had the Hawg Wired 4 in you face system installed. What blast compaired to what I had. Also did the fairing lift and perminant lowers added....................... And , thanks Neil, for the tip about Iron Cross update and Aux in for the 660........... Anyway. Has anyone have the Hawg Wired 4 in your face system W/ the Road Glide Tweeter Grills ? The grills are only $139.00 Not a bucket load of $$$$$, just curious if anyone out there has added these to their systems..............................Pics soon to come.................................Fuzz
« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 12:00:46 PM by FUZZNUTS »
Someday's you hit them like Jack Nicklaus and someday's like Jack Ass

FUZZNUTS

• 1K CVO Member

Re: Hawg Wired, Tweeter Grills for the 09 Road Glide
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2012, 11:04:57 AM »

OK, looks like no one has done this yet. I'll take the plung and buy these. Plug and play....................................Fuzz

navdav51

• Senior CVO Member
  • US Navy Retired, Old Antarctic Explorer, 75-78

• CVO1: 2009 Silver SERG
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2012, 10:08:31 PM »

Just saw that installed on a SERG3, the black really stood out against the silver inner fairing, I would need to get it painted for sure, but it did sound good! :2vrolijk_21:
...VETERAN....Whether active duty,retired, National Guard or reserve,is someone who wrote a check made payable to The United States of America,for an amount up to and including my life....Author unknown

BigLew

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2012, 05:29:29 PM »

Just had the Hawg Wired 4 in you face system installed. What blast compaired to what I had. Also did the fairing lift and perminant lowers added....................... And , thanks Neil, for the tip about Iron Cross update and Aux in for the 660........... Anyway. Has anyone have the Hawg Wired 4 in your face system W/ the Road Glide Tweeter Grills ? The grills are only $139.00 Not a bucket load of $$$$$, just curious if anyone out there has added these to their systems..............................Pics soon to come.................................Fuzz
Fuzzz I used the grills but mounted the tweeters behind the grills. Like that look better

BigLew

CVODON

• 1K CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: 15 FLTRUSE
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2012, 10:34:40 PM »

I have had the tweeter/grills for a couple of years, bought  them when they first came out. They work very well, I was suprised at the difference they make and would buy them again.

FUZZNUTS

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2012, 04:00:01 PM »

Been without power for a few days, thanks for the reply................................Fuzz

Page created in 0.135 seconds with 25 queries.