Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: HD Smart Security System-putting battery back in-question  (Read 5024 times)

skiindean

• Junior CVO Member
Re: HD Smart Security System-putting battery back in-question
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2012, 08:50:13 PM »

Hey gang, I just checked my last post here was about 3 years ago when I jumped back on a bike after my fender bender in march of 09 http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?action=profile;u=4934;sa=showPosts   in the  CVO Social / Rider Down / Re: 3-8-09 Accident  thread. After seeing if I was able to physically ride again, demo'ing and borrowed bikes for a year I did finally buy another bike in March of 2011, a fat boy low and have 14k on it. Only mod I needed was for the kickstand because I can't "make it" with a prosthetic leg. Here's what my dealer moded for me        . Been having a blast riding year round again. Now I've got my eyes set on a SG with a Fatbaggers Drop Seat Kit to get me to the seat height I "need" to be and enjoy the ride of a touring bike again. I had just received an email reply from a 4 year old post of mine and thought I'd do some "splainin" and say hey to everyone I used to banter with.  Dean
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.19 seconds with 26 queries.