Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: HD Advisory Panel Survey  (Read 3103 times)

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
Re: HD Advisory Panel Survey
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2007, 06:47:55 PM »

Got the same survey.  Catalogs are a lot more expensive than shopping over the internet and can be updated instantly.   Why incur the expense of printing them.  I assume that was what they were after.
Because us men need something to read when we are in the room that nobody will come in and bother us. ;) ;D

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2007, 07:09:35 PM »

Where's Carl Hubbard when you need him. He would have something succinct to say about all of this disatisfaction with the MoCO I'm sure. 

B B

ronshood2000

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHRSE3
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2007, 10:28:18 AM »

Mike L, I'd can that dealership. Take the 880 to Frisco and see if a dealer over there can help. It sounds like a wacky Al Davis owns that Oakland dealership :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:

Sorry to hear 'bout all your issues.

You still have 10 months left on warranty (at least). Keep raising hell and make their life as miserable as possible. If it's not normal wear and tear or abused, they have to honor the warranty, one would think.

Good luck.

Peace.
Ron

Steve_G

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
    • SD

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTUSE Watermelon (traded)
    • CVO2: 2008 FLHTUSE3 Anniversary (traded)
    • CVO3: 2022 FLHTKSE Hightail Yellow
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2007, 01:12:50 PM »

Got the same survey.  I'm on some kind of advisory board or something.  Probably the same as a lot of you.  All they ask is for my milage, and how much I spent on clothing, accessories, maintenance, etc.  -Funny thing is, they never ask for my opinions on anything.  They just want to know how much I spent in the last month, and was it for HD items or was it for aftermarket stuff. 
I've read many posts that have the same concerns I have, and I believe a lot of us think alike.  -Trouble is that the Factory honchos evidently don't seem to care.  The dealerships are all making a killing and they don't seem genuinely concerned about the customer.  I really thought the market would soften and they would be forced to provide better service.  I'm happy the MoCo's doing well, but this attitude has got to change.  -Steve
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies!

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2007, 04:02:02 PM »

Got the same survey.  I'm on some kind of advisory board or something.  Probably the same as a lot of you.  All they ask is for my milage, and how much I spent on clothing, accessories, maintenance, etc.  -Funny thing is, they never ask for my opinions on anything.  They just want to know how much I spent in the last month, and was it for HD items or was it for aftermarket stuff. 
I've read many posts that have the same concerns I have, and I believe a lot of us think alike.  -Trouble is that the Factory honchos evidently don't seem to care.  The dealerships are all making a killing and they don't seem genuinely concerned about the customer.  I really thought the market would soften and they would be forced to provide better service.  I'm happy the MoCo's doing well, but this attitude has got to change.  -Steve

Yeah, I guess we spent enough money with them that they figured they'd enlist us to do their marketing for them too! I got an invitation today also. But they said I was special. "Not every HD owner will be offered this opportunity, so your participation is especially valued." I guess you are all special too! ;D I don't think I could join anything that might take my time away from this site though! ::) Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.152 seconds with 21 queries.