Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All

Author Topic: CVO 110 KURY TEST CAM  (Read 18716 times)

silverone

• Full CVO Member
Re: CVO 110 KURY TEST CAM
« Reply #60 on: March 16, 2013, 12:12:30 PM »

Hello I'm pretty new around here, this has been an interesting thread I recently put a deposit on a used 110 at a dealership when I test rode it I told him thanks but no thanks because it did not run that much better than mine 95 inch built motor.  To make a long story short they called me back and offered to put a Harley 259 cam in it, after researching that cam and reading about this new TC24 I told them if they could put that cam in it I would buy it they said OK believe or not. I'm gonna have a fix some other things while they're in there all preventative, the motorcycle has 26 K on the clock so I'm gonna buy a new set of lifters the bike has V&H true duals screaming eagle breather and a stage one tune I talked to the tech guys @ Kurry to see if they're gonna have a map for the SERT and they said no they use a different tuner.  I am gonna pick up a set of crusher mufflers I'm gonna buy them at the dealer maybe they'll slip them on before they tune it.
 So does anyone out there have a baseline map for the SERT and this setup?  I can't come up with the money right now for the Kury tuner.                                                                                          Thanks in advance like I said this was a great threat pretty much helped me decide not to go with a Harley cam. Hope I don't have to wait too long for the cam I hear their selling fast.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All

Page created in 0.126 seconds with 25 queries.