Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Lights for the top of the Saddle Bags & Tour Pak 2006 CVO Ultra Screamin Eagle  (Read 1456 times)

Heatwave1

I hope someone can help me out. I have a 2006 Screamin Eagle CVO Electra Glide. I want to get more lighting to the rear of the bike. There are 2 problems I am, looking to get solved.
# 1 I would like to get the lights for the top of the saddle bags installed but I cannot find a paint color match on the HD website. (Black Emerald). I know it is a CVO paint. Any suggestions?
# 2 I would like to get some sort of lighting on the leather tour pak in the way of an extra turn signals and or extra brake lights. I have noticed that there are not to many options out there. I would prefer LED lighting if anyone knows where and can post links for me to go to

Also, Has anyone tried the new LED headlights for this model? Wondering if they are worth the money

Tony Miller

• Junior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2
    • My Blog

I have seen an LED light bar that mounts between the antenna mounts on the tour pak. We seem to be a bit limited with it though.
I haven't tried the LED headlight yet but I'm yet to hear anything negative. Those that have it tell me "Get it, you'll love it!"
In Florida it is always riding season.

Wrongway

• Stop Following Me!
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • What A Beautiful Mess I'm In......
    • CA

• CVO1: 2014 FLHTKSE Burgundy Blaze/Typhoon Maroon aka Mongo
    • CVO2: Gone:2005 FLHTCSE2 Cherry, Teal, 2006 FLHTCUSE Crimson

The saddle bag spoiler/lights were available, but you have to ask the dealer, they were not listed, but available. I got a set for my 06 by asking.
 You can see them in this picture, now Marks bike. Plus I added LED lights to the brake/tail light, never found something that looked good enough to add to the tour pak.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2013, 09:30:08 AM by Wrongway »

fastglass

I got my light that goes between the antenas at Custom Dynamics.

Page created in 0.125 seconds with 25 queries.