Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: biker killed in phil.  (Read 1620 times)

laylonlor

• 1K CVO Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

muddypaws

• 5k CVO Member
  • 2012 FLHTCUS7

• CVO1: 2005 CVO
    • CVO2: 2009 CVO SEUC
    • CVO3: 2017 CVO LIMITED
    • Re/Max
Re: biker killed in phil.
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2013, 07:59:20 PM »

Dam drunk drivers. I was in OBX bike week and watched as many drunk bikers were out driving. It's not good when anyone drives and drinks..
Bill

D-N-D

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
    • PA

• CVO1: 2020 FLHTKSE Limited / Moonlight Blue & Deep Sea Blue
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2013, 11:03:17 AM »

Very Sad this was in my back yard !!!!! two local guys from each side of the township.
DND

red ben59

• 1K CVO Member
  • ALL GAVE SOME SOME GAVE ALL
    • NC

• CVO1: 08 FXDSE2
    • CVO2: 09 FLHTCUSE4
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCUSE8
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2013, 11:05:41 AM »

This guys been charged 5 times in 15 years. Some of the fifteen he's in the slammer. He should be going back as HABITUAL plus MURDER.

North Georgia Hawg

• HoneyBadger Don't Give a CHIT...
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • I HATE WINTER!!!

• CVO1: 2012 FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
    • CVO2: 2009 Chevy Avalanche LTZ Inferno Orange
    • CVO3: 2001 Ebbtide Mystique 2300: 8-ch 2000 watt audio system, two 12" Kicker subs
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2013, 12:27:38 PM »

This guys been charged 5 times in 15 years. Some of the fifteen he's in the slammer. He should be going back as HABITUAL plus MURDER.

AGREED! Very sad that people like that seem to never get the punishment they deserve after killing someone while driving drunk.

Ken

HoneyBadger Don't Care...

TD AK-20s | Drago's S/C/S-4 | SE 259Es | Feuling 8015/7060/Rods | Black Ops Lifters
Cometics | Big Sucker 2 | Energy One +1 Clutch Pack | Hayden BT07 | ClutchWIZ
WPW Fans | TL P7 LEDs/Aux | Dynamic Ringz | Tour Pak | WO 575s | RT 665
Corbin DualTour | BAH Flush Front Axle | Chrome Calipers
The Wizard's Tune

ultrarider123

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2013, 12:44:34 PM »

AGREED! Very sad that people like that seem to never get the punishment they deserve after killing someone while driving drunk.

Ken

X2

OK, this guy is a habitual drunk and drunk driver.  Lots of prior arrests/convictions and all he got was the following from the article:
"He was charged with driving under the influence and driving with a suspended or revoked license for DUI and other related offenses".  Come on folks, give me a break.  THIS is why the drunks get back out on the road....nothing keeping them from it.  At the very least he should be charged with vehicular homicide but no word of that in the story.  Meanwhile, the motorcyclist is dead, his family is devastated and Robert Elwood Landis will no doubt be back out drinking and driving again.  Makes me quite angry...

Soot

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 FLHRSE5- Road King in Crushed Sapphire
    • CVO2: 2013 FLHTCUSE8 - Typhoon (blew in and blew out)
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2013, 03:31:54 PM »

X2

OK, this guy is a habitual drunk and drunk driver.  Lots of prior arrests/convictions and all he got was the following from the article:
"He was charged with driving under the influence and driving with a suspended or revoked license for DUI and other related offenses".  Come on folks, give me a break.  THIS is why the drunks get back out on the road....nothing keeping them from it.  At the very least he should be charged with vehicular homicide but no word of that in the story.  Meanwhile, the motorcyclist is dead, his family is devastated and Robert Elwood Landis will no doubt be back out drinking and driving again.  Makes me quite angry...

+++x10. Condolences to the family of that young man who died a senseless death at the hands of a social misfit. The ass clown should be charged with vehicular manslaughter and do some serious time so that he's too old to drive when/if he gets out!! You're not going to rehabilitate someone that has a half dozen DUI's!!

lilcoot

• Elite CVO Member
  • Scaramoosh! Scaramoosh! Can you do the Fandango?

• CVO1: '13 FLTCUSE8
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2013, 11:56:39 PM »

+++x10. Condolences to the family of that young man who died a senseless death at the hands of a social misfit. The ass clown should be charged with vehicular manslaughter and do some serious time so that he's too old to drive when/if he gets out!! You're not going to rehabilitate someone that has a half dozen DUI's!!

Additional charges are pending.  Too bad this wasn't done two or three DUIs earlier.

Soot

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 FLHRSE5- Road King in Crushed Sapphire
    • CVO2: 2013 FLHTCUSE8 - Typhoon (blew in and blew out)
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2013, 11:33:39 AM »

Additional charges are pending.  Too bad this wasn't done two or three DUIs earlier.

+++ :2vrolijk_21:

Page created in 0.148 seconds with 25 queries.