Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: New Ones  (Read 1671 times)

Candy Cobalt

Re: New Ones
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2013, 02:37:05 PM »

OK, so what's the specs on these calipers and color matched sheilds? I've got a 2012 SESG Ruby Red; do they have an off the shelf color match for my fronts?
Thanks,
Hank

I would also like to know the specs on these calibers? Do you know do they fit my bike? I have 2003 FLHRSEI2.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2013, 03:20:52 PM »

I would also like to know the specs on these calibers? Do you know do they fit my bike? I have 2003 FLHRSEI2.

Yes they would fit.  You'd need the 11.8" rotors from a later model bike and the calipers.  Then just bolt them on and go.  Or teat them apart first for chrome or color or other alterations as you might wish.

Candy Cobalt

« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2013, 04:27:28 PM »

Yes they would fit.  You'd need the 11.8" rotors from a later model bike and the calipers.  Then just bolt them on and go.  Or teat them apart first for chrome or color or other alterations as you might wish.

Thanks for your reply!

Do I need also install 11.8" discs to get the maxium benefit?

Do I need to replace the long OEM caliper bolt with another short OEM caliper bolt?

Somebody said it is significant improvement in braking if you change out the master cylinder as well. Is this true?

I understood the Brembo system is a higher hydraulic pressure system than what I have now.. So should I use the OEM Brembo brake lines? I have factory installed stainless steel at the moment..

Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.117 seconds with 23 queries.