Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Tour Pac Luggage Rack  (Read 896 times)

SmittyVegas

• FLHRSEI.ORG
Tour Pac Luggage Rack
« on: October 26, 2006, 07:30:11 AM »

Sorry - I am on the road and want to get this ordered so it is sitting at home when I get there.  I have an 07 SEUC.  I want to get a flag kit for the bike that attaches to the luggage rack.  The one I like is from www.thepropad.com.  It looks real nice but since I don't have my bike with me - I do not know the diameter of the pipe.  Anyone help me out on this one?  Also planning on ordering the Mini-Beast Air Horn!

Thanks
Smitty Vegas

HWYMAN1

• Basic 103
  • Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
Re: Tour Pac Luggage Rack
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2006, 07:44:33 AM »

Sorry - I am on the road and want to get this ordered so it is sitting at home when I get there.
Rinehart TD
103 with zipper 575 GD cams
Bitubo rear shocks
Baker DD6 transmission
Traxxion dynamics front end
Stage 1 SE AC

SmittyVegas

• FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2006, 07:47:25 AM »

Which would you recommend?  I would think that it would look better on the rear??

Road_Glider

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2006, 08:06:47 AM »

I got my flags from http://www.m-j-enterprises.com/.  Good quality poles and flags of all sorts.  Hope this helps.

*Orange and BLack '09 Road Glide w/103

arcticdude

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2006, 04:15:39 PM »

Smitty,
The farthest side bars are also 5/8, as are the front and rear most bars; so you can mount the 1/2 on any of the "inner" bars but not any of the outer "ring".  I've seen one flag on the center in the rear, which looks pretty good.  I just today saw a R/B with a flag on each side of the rear bar, which also looked good.  I wonder how much flapping against the antennas the flags will do when mounted like this.  I've got slightly smaller flags mounted on the antennas at the base of each.
don't waste your time with a usa-spec ipod adapter- chitty products with chitty support

Page created in 0.131 seconds with 25 queries.