Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Arrrggghhh Oil Pump Out  (Read 3909 times)

North Georgia Hawg

• HoneyBadger Don't Give a CHIT...
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • I HATE WINTER!!!

• CVO1: 2012 FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
    • CVO2: 2009 Chevy Avalanche LTZ Inferno Orange
    • CVO3: 2001 Ebbtide Mystique 2300: 8-ch 2000 watt audio system, two 12" Kicker subs
Re: Arrrggghhh Oil Pump Out
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2013, 04:18:28 PM »

The ESP guy finally came last Tuesday and would not budge on a new reman and we ended up agreeing to rebuild the motor as a 113. Meanwhile I figured I would never get a better price on a trade as when it is there with a brand new 113 on it. and traded my FXDSE2 annie' and my 99FXSTS (Seafoam & Cream)  and brought home a new 2013 Midnight Pearl Roadglide Ultra for a total cost of $0.00.......Not a CVO though.

My first bike with a fairing and I am in love! I really loved My CVO but just couldn't do another at this time.
Best thing is no money involved so no sales tax!!!!

CONGRATS! Glad this story had a happy ending for you!

Ken

HoneyBadger Don't Care...

TD AK-20s | Drago's S/C/S-4 | SE 259Es | Feuling 8015/7060/Rods | Black Ops Lifters
Cometics | Big Sucker 2 | Energy One +1 Clutch Pack | Hayden BT07 | ClutchWIZ
WPW Fans | TL P7 LEDs/Aux | Dynamic Ringz | Tour Pak | WO 575s | RT 665
Corbin DualTour | BAH Flush Front Axle | Chrome Calipers
The Wizard's Tune

PAPA T

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: FXDSE2
    • CVO2: Not CVO 99FXSTS
    • CVO3: NOT CVO 83 Ironhead & 98 Sportys
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2013, 07:01:30 AM »

Thanks Ken,

I will be coming to Cumming in the next few weeks to Visit friends......will look you up when I get exact dates.

They live up 400 off "Jot Em Down" rd............I love that street name........lol

Tim
It'll feel better when it quits hurting!!!

Rooster

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLhtcuse2.ORG
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2013, 10:45:38 AM »

IMHO I would send the bottom end to Darkhorse or similar and get that service done. Then when the top end is done you will have a smooth running and enjoy the extra cubes. Rememer even if your runout is 2 or 3 thou those wheels can slip at any time and you have to start over. Ask JC about the difference it made for him on the 2010 he had.

North Georgia Hawg

• HoneyBadger Don't Give a CHIT...
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • I HATE WINTER!!!

• CVO1: 2012 FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
    • CVO2: 2009 Chevy Avalanche LTZ Inferno Orange
    • CVO3: 2001 Ebbtide Mystique 2300: 8-ch 2000 watt audio system, two 12" Kicker subs
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2013, 11:09:31 AM »

Thanks Ken,

I will be coming to Cumming in the next few weeks to Visit friends......will look you up when I get exact dates.

They live up 400 off "Jot Em Down" rd............I love that street name........lol

Tim

Cool, Tim! Id like to meet you. Jot 'Em Down Road is only a few exits north of us. I ride by it a lot. We live just west of Cumming - Exit 15. I have often wondered how they came up with that crazy name for a road!

FYI - I will be starting on a new contract IT architecture gig in Seattle starting right after the MV GTG... I ride home on Sunday, Sept 22, and will have to fly out to Seattle that very same evening. UGGGGG! I will have to be out there for two weeks at a time, home every other weekend, until Thanksgiving... and hopefully working remotely from home after that.

Gonna miss a lot of the Fall riding season... not looking forward to that, but how else will I finance a new S&S 124?  :jester: :vrolijk27:

I WILL be on the Honey Badger EVERY weekend I'm home if it's not WET...

Ken

HoneyBadger Don't Care...

TD AK-20s | Drago's S/C/S-4 | SE 259Es | Feuling 8015/7060/Rods | Black Ops Lifters
Cometics | Big Sucker 2 | Energy One +1 Clutch Pack | Hayden BT07 | ClutchWIZ
WPW Fans | TL P7 LEDs/Aux | Dynamic Ringz | Tour Pak | WO 575s | RT 665
Corbin DualTour | BAH Flush Front Axle | Chrome Calipers
The Wizard's Tune

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• CVO1: 2005.3217-45 FLHTCSE2
    • Porthole II
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2013, 10:05:28 PM »

The ESP guy finally came last Tuesday and would not budge on a new reman and we ended up agreeing to rebuild the motor as a 113. Meanwhile I figured I would never get a better price on a trade as when it is there with a brand new 113 on it. and traded my FXDSE2 annie' and my 99FXSTS (Seafoam & Cream)  and brought home a new 2013 Midnight Pearl Roadglide Ultra for a total cost of $0.00.......Not a CVO though.

My first bike with a fairing and I am in love! I really loved My CVO but just couldn't do another at this time.
Best thing is no money involved so no sales tax!!!!

Good for you  :2vrolijk_21:
:fireman: Duane  :fireman:

MV 2013

1982 LowRider * 1974 XLCH * 1972 Adnoh
You can't control the weather, only how you deal with it
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.147 seconds with 25 queries.