Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Dyno Jet USB 3 Tuner  (Read 993 times)

fos41

• Full CVO Member
Dyno Jet USB 3 Tuner
« on: September 25, 2013, 07:29:23 PM »

Know this is old new news, but have a question about the USB 3 Dynajet tuner and it`s tuning capabilities. My question: is it possible to make precise fuel mixture changes at a selected rpm? There is fuel adjustments I have found for "low". "mid" and  "high" rpm`s, but have not figured out how to target the trouble spot I have. Thanks
« Last Edit: September 25, 2013, 07:37:05 PM by fos41 »

grc

• 10K CVO Member
  • AKA Grouchy Old Fart
    • IN

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2
Re: Dyno Jet USB 3 Tuner
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2013, 08:07:16 PM »

Know this is old new news, but have a question about the USB 3 Dynajet tuner and it`s tuning capabilities. My question: is it possible to make precise fuel mixture changes at a selected rpm? There is fuel adjustments I have found for "low". "mid" and  "high" rpm`s, but have not figured out how to target the trouble spot I have. Thanks

Yes, you can adjust both fuel and timing at 250 rpm intervals and 0% to 100% throttle.  You need to go to the Power Commander website and download the software, and you will need a long USB cable to connect your computer to the PCIII.  If you don't have the instructions for the unit go to the website and look them up.

http://www.powercommander.com/powercommander/Downloads/powercommander_downloads.aspx?ProdType=PCIIIUSB

Jerry
Jerry - 2005 Cherry SEEG  -  Member # 1155

H-D and me  -  a classic love / hate relationship.  Current score:  love 40, hate 50, bewildered 10.

Page created in 0.123 seconds with 25 queries.