Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Different seating positions between Corbin seats?  (Read 1145 times)

BluesRunner

• Junior CVO Member
Different seating positions between Corbin seats?
« on: September 12, 2013, 11:32:05 PM »

On my 2013 SERK the stock seat is to far forward and I feel like I need to sit up higher. It hurts my tailbone. The stock seat isn't going to work for me. I have a Corbin Dual tour on a Road Glide ultra that I can ride for miles. But it won't fit on the Road King as the console is longer on the King.
    I kinda like the look of running a solo seat but Really like the seating position and comfort of the dual tour. Is the classic solo a different seating position than the Dual Tour? Or is it just a 2 piece seat with the same seating position?
2011 SERGU
2013 Road King Screamin' Eagle - SOLD

j f go

• Junior CVO Member
  • 112.77 HP 118 FT TQ
Re: Different seating positions between Corbin seats?
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2013, 09:05:35 AM »

I can't ride any road king with the stock seat for the same reason as you. I got on line and called corbin and those folks answered all my questions.Ordered up a seat for my bike and couldn't be any more satisfied. Because I'm only 5'9" I asked them to shave the sides so my legs would reach the ground. Talk to them,they will be a big help in your decision. Ride safe.

North Georgia Hawg

• HoneyBadger Don't Give a CHIT...
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • I HATE WINTER!!!

• CVO1: 2012 FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
    • CVO2: 2009 Chevy Avalanche LTZ Inferno Orange
    • CVO3: 2001 Ebbtide Mystique 2300: 8-ch 2000 watt audio system, two 12" Kicker subs
Re: Different seating positions between Corbin seats?
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2013, 09:11:46 AM »

I can't answer your question, but I LOVE my Corbin DualTour as you do. I can ride in it all day.

They also make another two-up seat called the SoloTour that has a slightly larger front seat and a slightly smaller rear seat. Their Solo seat may be more like the front seat on the SoloTour... but I would call them and ask to be sure.

Ken

HoneyBadger Don't Care...

TD AK-20s | Drago's S/C/S-4 | SE 259Es | Feuling 8015/7060/Rods | Black Ops Lifters
Cometics | Big Sucker 2 | Energy One +1 Clutch Pack | Hayden BT07 | ClutchWIZ
WPW Fans | TL P7 LEDs/Aux | Dynamic Ringz | Tour Pak | WO 575s | RT 665
Corbin DualTour | BAH Flush Front Axle | Chrome Calipers
The Wizard's Tune

Page created in 0.125 seconds with 25 queries.