Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Paducah Ky  (Read 2681 times)

KentuckyHarleyDude

• Banned
  • Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
Re: Paducah Ky
« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2006, 08:04:10 AM »

Stopped in the 4 Rivers(Sill's) clothing store last Sunday with the group, wife and I were riding with. Overcast, cold day, and many articles of clothing were sold. Managed to say Hi to Bubba, as he was swiftly bagging up the merchandise.
" Why Johnny Ringo ...you look like somone just ..walked across your grave"

displacing air

• Elite CVO Member
  • I am glad God answers no sometimes!
Re: Paducah Ky
« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2006, 08:55:41 AM »

I ran into a group of riders from Paducah today at Lamberts (home of the throw'd rolls) on I-55 @ Sikeston, MO. A group of us from Memphis took a ride there and I saw a 05 SEEG (teal) in the parking lot. I was putting one of our website cards on the bike when one of their group walked up, he said they were from Paducah. Are any of you in the Paducah area familiar with a teal 05 SEEG from there. Looking at the bike, he really needs to get involved here because he needs to get infected with our OCD.

MJZ,

Its such a small world...I met the guy down at the River front here in Paducah on Sunday. Saw his bike and offered to give him a buisness card and he pulled one out of his wallet. He said a guy from Memphis gave it to him at Lamberts. I knew it was you or JR. I told him about the Maggie Valley get together. He said he was going to get on the site. Hope so...as I need some more riding partners.

Barry
2006 SEUC ...Watermelon Flavor!
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.12 seconds with 25 queries.