Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Matching backrest pad for 2014 BO ?  (Read 3110 times)

dahsen

• Elite CVO Member
    • QC

• CVO1: 2014 CVO Breakout Sedona Sand
Matching backrest pad for 2014 BO ?
« on: September 23, 2013, 10:05:11 PM »

I saw my Sedona BO earlier today.  :-* :-* :-*. I should get it on Friday afternoon.  :bananarock:

Here's the thing...  The seat is made of leather that seems to have suffer for 15 years of riding, sun and rain...  Really like it, but it seems that HD didn't make a matching passenger backrest pad like they did for the 2013 BO...  Am I wrong?

Ok, I know that I could buy a black pad and wait 15 years for it to finally match my seat, but I would prefer to get the match a little sooner.

Can we expect HD to offer one anytime soon ?  Is there some place that I could find something that could fit?  I don't really care about the tribal design, but the color.............

RedMoon

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 FLSTSE 3
    • CVO2: 2013 FXSBSE
Re: Matching backrest pad for 2014 BO ?
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2013, 03:09:37 PM »

I saw my Sedona BO earlier today.  :-* :-* :-*. I should get it on Friday afternoon.  :bananarock:

Here's the thing...  The seat is made of leather that seems to have suffer for 15 years of riding, sun and rain...  Really like it, but it seems that HD didn't make a matching passenger backrest pad like they did for the 2013 BO...  Am I wrong?

Ok, I know that I could buy a black pad and wait 15 years for it to finally match my seat, but I would prefer to get the match a little sooner.

Can we expect HD to offer one anytime soon ?  Is there some place that I could find something that could fit?  I don't really care about the tribal design, but the color.............
Yes, Harley part number is  52300336    www.harley-davidson.com/store/cvo-fxsdse-styling-backrest-pad

dahsen

• Elite CVO Member
    • QC

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2013, 04:14:57 PM »

dahsen

• Elite CVO Member
    • QC

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2013, 04:26:24 PM »

Aaaaarrrgggghhhh. !!!

Once again... Not on Canadian website yet...   >:(

I'll see with my dealer.  Tnx Redmoon !!   :2vrolijk_21:

Page created in 0.122 seconds with 21 queries.