Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Screamin Eagle Tech support ??  (Read 3861 times)

jamescarr

• CVO1: 2013 Road King CVO
Screamin Eagle Tech support ??
« on: November 27, 2013, 02:36:39 PM »

:soapbox:    Hey any one ever tried to SE get help with Screamin Eagle Pro Race tuner ??? Man what a JOKE HARLEY DAVIDSON is now days!!!   They only want you to bring the bike in and charge $$$$$   Any one know of a  tech web site with knowledge here ??  I have their Tech CD but it does not even load as described !!!   No icon on screen, must push escape to bring up !!  Can not check for upgrades !!   ON @ ON @ ON       WHAT A JOKE !!!

OK Me Again !!   Well I have a 2013 Road King CVO  110 , I just had the HD Dealer put in a SE Pro Stage 111 Race Kit # 27548-10A .  10.5 pistons, SE-259E cams , they supposedly tuned with the included  SE  EFI Super Tuner module #32109-08C .  Now I bought the CD instruction ,  cables  and down loaded  site    www.h-d.com/prosupertuner !!  Now why ??   I am putting on new S@S true dual manifolds with slip on free flow mufflers .   Now dealer said to reprogram with tuner.  Now I get into program or such and try to save the recommended map and when I do it only saves the map number and wont open up ???  Not a reconized file !!   Only the number  What the FXXX this is bull how do you reprogram just a number that wont open ???
« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 02:48:54 PM by jamescarr »

dlaws01

• 1K CVO Member
  • Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulltion

• CVO1: 105th Anniversary FXSTSSE2
Re: Screamin Eagle Tech support ??
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2013, 07:32:18 PM »

What, are you having problems with it?   :nixweiss:
Jesus is Lord

grc

• 10K CVO Member
  • AKA Grouchy Old Fart
    • IN

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2013, 08:22:19 PM »

If it hasn't been "married" to your ECM yet I would suggest you take it back to your "friendly" dealer and ask for a refund, then buy a system from a company that actually does have good customer support.

Harley never has had direct tech support for their products.  As you obviously learned, calls to H-D will just get you a referral back to your dealership.  Sadly the average dealership is the last place I would go for technical assistance of any kind. 

Maybe if you post exactly what you have, what you have done so far, and what you are trying to do now, some of the SEPST folks on the site can get you going in the right direction.  As for my input, go back to my first sentence of this post.

Jerry
Jerry - 2005 Cherry SEEG  -  Member # 1155

H-D and me  -  a classic love / hate relationship.  Current score:  love 40, hate 50, bewildered 10.

Para Bellum

• Si vis pacem, para bellum.
  • 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07 Canyon Copper FXSTSSE, '08 Crystal Copper SEUC
    • CVO2: '11 Slate/Blk SERGU, '18 Twisted Cherry RGU
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2013, 02:21:23 AM »

"HD tech support" is a contradiction in terms.   ::)
If you want peace, prepare for war.

joe_lyons50023

• Full CVO Member
Re:
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2013, 01:19:20 PM »

So your trying to load the program on your computer?  The newest software is available online.  With as many details as you have given us I could imagine that no one could help.

Page created in 0.141 seconds with 25 queries.