Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Did you know  (Read 846 times)

longlast

• 2.5K CVO Member

Did you know
« on: August 22, 2014, 04:39:13 AM »

A little thought go's a long way

For all my friends, whether close or casual, Did you know, Everyone will go through some hard times at some point. Life isn't easy. Here's something to think about...did you know the people that are the strongest are usually the most sensitive? Did you know the people who exhibit the most kindness are the first to get mistreated? Did you know the ones who take care of others all the time are usually the ones who need it the most? Did you know the three hardest things to say are I love you, I'm sorry, and Help me? Sometimes just because a person looks happy, you have to look past their smile and see how much pain they may be in. To all my friends who are going through some issues right now--let's start an intention avalanche. We all need positive intentions right now. No worries. Only do this if it feels right to you. It is your journey. So, to those friends wherever and whomever you might be, to kindly stop  to give a moment of support to all those who have family problems, health struggles, job issues, worries of any kind and just need to know that someone cares. Do it for all of us, for nobody is immune.

VaEagle

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • VA

• CVO1: 06 FLHTCUSE Autumn Haze -SOLD
    • CVO2: 09 FLTRSE3 Orange- sold
    • CVO3: Who knows what?
Re: Did you know
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2014, 04:42:47 AM »

Well said!     :2vrolijk_21:

ultrarider123

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2014, 09:11:34 AM »

Pete, thanks so much for the positive intentions this morning as I really needed that...made my morning so much better as I'm sure it has for everyone that will read this.  If everyone would start the day with a positive thought and prayer, the day will go so much better no matter what happens.

Have a great day, brother

RedEagle

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: '10 FLHTCUSE5, FullSac Xpipe, 2",TTS, 8 speaker HogTunes!
    • CVO2: WO's Chubby 578, Road Tech Zumo 660
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2014, 09:21:26 AM »

Thank you....I needed that!
Now I will pass it on today!
I was so much Older then....I am younger than that Now.

Page created in 0.116 seconds with 21 queries.