Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Moving to Europe - Questions for European Owners  (Read 789 times)

joemar

• CVO1: 2014 CVO Limited - FLHTKSE
    • CVO2: non CVO - 2000 FLSTS
Moving to Europe - Questions for European Owners
« on: January 20, 2015, 12:24:59 PM »

I am planning on moving to Portugal from the USA in the very near future and plan on taking my '14 CVO Limited and '00 Heritage Springer. When I was there last month, I inquired about insurance with full coverage for the bikes and was told most insurers are hesitant to provide full coverage on motorcycles. Who do you folks use to insure your bikes? Is the cost extremely expensive? Also, does anyone know if my sat / navigation system can be upgraded to European maps? Any information would be appreciated.

RedMoon

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 FLSTSE 3
    • CVO2: 2013 FXSBSE
Re: Moving to Europe - Questions for European Owners
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2015, 03:11:37 PM »

I am planning on moving to Portugal from the USA in the very near future and plan on taking my '14 CVO Limited and '00 Heritage Springer. When I was there last month, I inquired about insurance with full coverage for the bikes and was told most insurers are hesitant to provide full coverage on motorcycles. Who do you folks use to insure your bikes? Is the cost extremely expensive? Also, does anyone know if my sat / navigation system can be upgraded to European maps? Any information would be appreciated.
HARLEY RIDER INSURANCE- Portugal
http://www.harley-davidson.com/content/h-d/pt_PT/home/owners/financial-services/insurance-services.html

Page created in 0.12 seconds with 25 queries.