Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Should I just take her in?  (Read 3817 times)

TXGator

• Elite CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • FL

• CVO1: "JUSTICE" 2014 Jupiter Blue CVO Limited V&H Power Duals, 4.5" Hi Output Slipons SERT
    • CVO2: Non CVO 2015 Heritage Classic... Freedom Performance Racing True Duals, SERT
    • CVO3: My 16YO's first Harley... 2005 Sporty 883, Cobra Slash Cuts
Re: Should I just take her in?
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2014, 07:58:07 PM »

Wow!!

Truly loyal following of the fullsac products.  I work in sales (not cycle related) and those type of word of mouth references are priceless.  Maybe I should rethink.

Thanks everyone. :2vrolijk_21:

deldago

• Elite CVO Member
    • OH

• CVO1: 2013 FLTRXSE2
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2014, 10:35:37 AM »

I changed out the baffles to the 2 inch shortly after buying my bike and ran it that way for about six months, then I sprang for Steve's DX pipe and the TTS tuner. With Steve's tune he emailed me it made the bike run much cooler and it will pull the front tire slightly if you jump on it at slow speeds! To say I am a fan is an understatement, this is truly the one purchase for my bikes that I have no regrets and wish I had done it sooner.
T-MAN 117 kit

timo482

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2014, 04:08:10 PM »

mmmmm

you do know that changing the pipes and installing a tune voids the warranty i assume?

its your bike, do what you want - just be informed

phato1

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011.5 FLHTCUSE6 - SOLD
    • CVO2: 2001 FLSTFI - non CVO, but really cool
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2014, 07:03:36 PM »

mmmmm

you do know that changing the pipes and installing a tune voids the warranty i assume?

its your bike, do what you want - just be informed

I've had absolutely no issues with warranty coverage -  either factory or ESP - including a  complete cam chest rebuild due to a failed lifter.

And even if removing the catylist bends(ok breaks) some rules, changing the mufflers has no bearing on the durability of the engine/drivetrain.  Also I believe it is incumbent upon Harley or the warranty company to prove the failure was caused by the aftermarket parts... And part of the beauty of the Fullsac setup and TTS is if you're concerned about warranty coverage it's easy to undo the changes before taking the bike in for any warranty work..
"The solutions are all simple....after you have arrived at them."     - Robert M. Pirsig

danner55

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 FLHTCUSE6 Big Red "Izzy"
    • CVO2: 1989 FLT TOUR GLIDE CLASSIC
    • CVO3: 1997 Heritage Springer Softail
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2014, 09:03:05 AM »

Fuksac is the way to go!

Get out there & kill some love bugs & then you get to clean them off that new bike!

I'd rather ride in the rain! :nixweiss:
IBA #63514
If you can't run with the big dogs stay home on the porch!

TXGator

• Elite CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • FL

• CVO1: "JUSTICE" 2014 Jupiter Blue CVO Limited V&H Power Duals, 4.5" Hi Output Slipons SERT
    • CVO2: Non CVO 2015 Heritage Classic... Freedom Performance Racing True Duals, SERT
    • CVO3: My 16YO's first Harley... 2005 Sporty 883, Cobra Slash Cuts
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2014, 03:51:28 PM »

Update:  Got a super deal from the dealer on a set of V&H HO's.  They squared me away for less out the door that what I was able to get online after shopping around so I couldn't pass it up.. Can't believe the sound.  Cages can actually hear me coming.  Even though I didn't follow the consensus, I really do appreciate everyone's feed back and don't believe there was a right or wrong answer.  This got me through the first piece and I will be able to decide next steps during the winter.

NO MORE HERBIE!!!!!! :orange:

ffltjeff

• Senior CVO Member
  • 2013 FLHTCUSE8
    • NE

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE8
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2014, 04:23:05 PM »

I know there are a lot of people on here that run Fulsac.   I run the power duals and monster ovals, I have 20,000 on my 13 now and I still really happy with the set up and they sound great.   
2013 FLHTCUSE8
V&H Power Duals, V&H Monster Ovals, SERT
Progressive 444 shocks, Progressive Cartridge Fork Kit
Windsplitter windshield
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.148 seconds with 25 queries.