Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Anyone want to fill this out for me?  (Read 3241 times)

deldago

• Elite CVO Member
    • OH

• CVO1: 2013 FLTRXSE2
Anyone want to fill this out for me?
« on: October 19, 2014, 11:18:24 AM »

Got this in the mail yesterday and figured you guys could help me "explain" how happy I am with the MOCO. Feel free to list your ideas!
T-MAN 117 kit

CVOJIMMYC

• Elite CVO Member
    • NC

• CVO1: 2010 FLHXSE tequila sunrise
    • CVO2: MY BSR "shes a sweet ride too"
Re: Anyone want to fill this out for me?
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2014, 01:02:49 PM »

Just remember,    Momma always said if you don't have anything nice to say....................Don't say anything.

Not that the MOCO will listen either way :nixweiss:
My favorite color is chrome

BUCKNUT GREG

• BUCKNUT
  • 1K CVO Member
    • OH

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2014, 02:41:59 PM »

Got this in the mail yesterday and figured you guys could help me "explain" how happy I am with the MOCO. Feel free to list your ideas!
Lets see you bought the bike sometime ago and they are just sending you this survey.  If so that means your dealer did
not do there job.  I have never bought a new bike and not had this sent in less than 4 weeks.  Always made me laugh
since most folk do not even ride them to know about the bike in that time frame.

grc

• 10K CVO Member
  • AKA Grouchy Old Fart
    • IN

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2014, 04:31:25 PM »

Where's the rest of the questionnaire?  All I see is a couple questions about HOG.  Screw HOG, how about some questions that are actually meaningful, like how satisfied are you with the sales transaction, the condition of the bike when you took delivery, your satisfaction with fit and finish, your experience so far with the mechanical and electrical items, etc.?  That's the important stuff, not some bogus owners group.

Jerry
Jerry - 2005 Cherry SEEG  -  Member # 1155

H-D and me  -  a classic love / hate relationship.  Current score:  love 40, hate 50, bewildered 10.

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2014, 04:57:11 PM »

Where's the rest of the questionnaire?  All I see is a couple questions about HOG.  Screw HOG, how about some questions that are actually meaningful, like how satisfied are you with the sales transaction, the condition of the bike when you took delivery, your satisfaction with fit and finish, your experience so far with the mechanical and electrical items, etc.?  That's the important stuff, not some bogus owners group.

Jerry

Once again, I have to agree with Jerry!  :2vrolijk_21:
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

OBB

• 5k CVO Member
  • aka Ohiobellboy
    • OH

• CVO1: 2011 Slate/Black SERGU** traded
    • CVO2: 2015 Double Blue SERGU
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG Blue
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2014, 06:04:07 PM »

Jerry
Question 3 "Do you feel we wasted your time with this 3 question survey?" Thanks and enjoy your new bike. Sincerely, MoCo.
PHOTOBUCKET IS HOLDING MY PIX HOSTAGE!!!

willyB

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2014, 07:35:31 PM »

Honesty is the best policy!
GMR 577 Cams, S & S Lifters, S & S Pushrods, V&H Headers, Rinehart 4” Slipons, TTS Tuner, 12" Yaffee Monkey Bars, Color Matched Chopped Tour Pak (510 HP and 763 TQ +/-)

deldago

• Elite CVO Member
    • OH

• CVO1: 2013 FLTRXSE2
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2014, 08:24:06 PM »

Jerry, that was just the first page of four. There is a whole section on the "Harley experience". I thought it was kind of funny that they waited 18 months to send it out. They even want my email to keep in touch for future surveys! ;) I bet they delete that rather quickly!
T-MAN 117 kit

phato1

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011.5 FLHTCUSE6 - SOLD
    • CVO2: 2001 FLSTFI - non CVO, but really cool
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2014, 08:56:39 PM »

They'll probably put you on the list for their "advisory panel" and send you endless email surveys.  They did that with me.  I get to express my opinion almost every month. Not that it gets me anywhere. LOL
"The solutions are all simple....after you have arrived at them."     - Robert M. Pirsig

Phantom309

• 2014 Ultra Limited
  • Elite CVO Member
    • PA

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG- light/dark Candy Cherry-sold
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2014, 10:06:32 PM »

Lol, I got mine shortly after buying my bike in July. Guess where mine is? Buried under a pile of paperwork cause I never did it yet and not sure if I'm going to either. I never was much of a survey kinda guy. They already got my money and that's what matters to them the most so why would they care about what I have to say in some silly survey?   
2014 Ultra Limited*Daytona Blue Pearl
MODS
V&H 2-1 Pro Pipe
V&H FP3 Fuelpak

Phantom309

• 2014 Ultra Limited
  • Elite CVO Member
    • PA

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG- light/dark Candy Cherry-sold
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2014, 10:13:00 PM »

I just remembered they obviously forgot who I am or they never would've sent me another survey period. Before I traded my 05 in for a Wing back in '07 I did fill out their stupid survey and I guarantee it was one of the nastiest ones they ever received, lol. That bike was such a POS. This new one is a night/day difference from that one ... a little over 3k miles and no troubles with it so far.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 10:14:45 PM by Phantom309 »
2014 Ultra Limited*Daytona Blue Pearl
MODS
V&H 2-1 Pro Pipe
V&H FP3 Fuelpak

grc

• 10K CVO Member
  • AKA Grouchy Old Fart
    • IN

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2014, 10:13:34 PM »

Jerry, that was just the first page of four. There is a whole section on the "Harley experience". I thought it was kind of funny that they waited 18 months to send it out. They even want my email to keep in touch for future surveys! ;) I bet they delete that rather quickly!

;D   Yeah, I figured that you only posted the first part of it; I just couldn't help commenting when the first thing they ask about isn't the bike, but rather the stupid HOG stuff.  Maybe some people think HOG is the best thing that ever happened in their life and is even more important than the actual bike, but I'm guessing it's much more important to most people to ask about the experience with the bike itself, followed by the dealership experience, and maybe ask about HOG last.

JMHO - Jerry
Jerry - 2005 Cherry SEEG  -  Member # 1155

H-D and me  -  a classic love / hate relationship.  Current score:  love 40, hate 50, bewildered 10.

2 ROSE

• Elite CVO Member
    • PA

• CVO1: 2012 CVO Convertible aka “Rose”...my one and only.
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2014, 10:31:08 PM »

;D   Yeah, I figured that you only posted the first part of it; I just couldn't help commenting when the first thing they ask about isn't the bike, but rather the stupid HOG stuff.  Maybe some people think HOG is the best thing that ever happened in their life and is even more important than the actual bike, but I'm guessing it's much more important to most people to ask about the experience with the bike itself, followed by the dealership experience, and maybe ask about HOG last.
JMHO - JerryReport to moderator
Jerry -

Yeah I am a HOG member and I also agree with Jerry. Who cares about HOG...especially if you don't belong.
I remember filling out the survey back when I purchased my new cvo...back then everything was fine. If I was to complete the survey today I am thinking things would be a little different. I am surprised HD doesn't send it to all of its clients who purchased a new harley the very next day so that all of the ass kissing they bestowed upon you prior to the sale is still fresh in your head.

Page created in 0.161 seconds with 21 queries.