Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Racy Post Adult Theme  (Read 4540 times)

Dan_Lockwood

• 1K CVO Member
Re: Racy Post Adult Theme
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2015, 10:01:33 AM »

Dr. D, sounds like I married your wife's older sister...  :2vrolijk_21:

My wife's been known to flash people now and then.

I reached back one time to get a bit of a feel and to my amazement, they were right out in the open.   :2vrolijk_21:  Didn't last long though.

I enjoy the feel of the back rests she provides while on the back.  Depending on the bra size, they're either DD's or DDD's.  My wife is a BSR, not a rider.  Although she did take the Riders Edge program, but got flustered and took a spill and broke her left wrist.  So no chance now of her ever riding alone...  :( 

We're both in our mid 60's and she's still just as crazy as when I met her in her late 30's.  What a way to grow old together!   :2vrolijk_21:

Congrats on the new ride.

I took a Friday afternoon off when the local dealer took on Indian for their demo ride afternoon.  At the time they just had three models.  I rode all three and there were "some" things that I liked.  The running boards were designed in such a way that my entire foot was on the top, not hanging off the side like on my '09 SERG.  Also all three bikes pulled a lot better in the lower rpms without downshifting than my CVO.

I rode the same demo ride route with my CVO and there wasn't anything that would convince me to trade.  But if I were to be in the market without a trade, I would consider an Indian.  I really like the retro look.

Sounds like you met your match with your wife.  I'm happy for you!!!

Have a great weekend.
Dan

2009 SERG Orange / Black
Board Track Racer Project, Ultima 113"/6spd
2021 Coleman UT400 Side By Side
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.131 seconds with 25 queries.