Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: The Decision has been made....  (Read 4421 times)

harleyteam

• 1K CVO Member
  • RED BIKES RULE

• CVO1: 07 SERK - Razor Red
    • CVO2: 90 Heritage Classic (non cvo)
    • CVO3: 75 XLCH (non cvo)
Re: The Decision has been made....
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2007, 08:35:34 PM »

glad you decided.  hope you enjoy.

as to the comments made earlier,,, pertaining to sooner or later you will own an flh.

never happen,,,,not  like Hoist,,  I have never owned one,, but I have riden a few.  not for me at all. don't need the distraction of the radio,  and I like the fact I can pop off the windshield whenever I want.

But thats what it's all about,  different strokes.

sharp lookin bike.  but don't ride it like you stole it.  thats the most idiotic expression I've ever heard.  not RED,  but I bet it still goes pretty fast. ;D

[smiley=apple.gif] [smiley=apple.gif] [smiley=apple.gif] [smiley=apple.gif] [smiley=apple.gif]

HA, HA, HA,  ,,,,, I LIKE IT !!!!!!!

life member - National HOG - NRA - NY Abate
member -CVOHarley - Nia. Falls Chapter HOG
              Red Knights NY21 - PGR

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2007, 08:39:43 PM »

glad you decided.  hope you enjoy.

as to the comments made earlier,,, pertaining to sooner or later you will own an flh.

never happen,,,,not  like Hoist,,  I have never owned one,, but I have riden a few.  not for me at all. don't need the distraction of the radio,  and I like the fact I can pop off the windshield whenever I want.

But thats what it's all about,  different strokes.

sharp lookin bike.  but don't ride it like you stole it.  thats the most idiotic expression I've ever heard.  not RED,  but I bet it still goes pretty fast. ;D

[smiley=apple.gif] [smiley=apple.gif] [smiley=apple.gif] [smiley=apple.gif] [smiley=apple.gif]

Hey HT, I only lasted a month before going back to get another RK. And I didn't like it for that month (the radio was cool). It took another month to get the RK. Don't hold my moment of weakness against me! ;) Hoist! 8-)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

harleyteam

• 1K CVO Member
  • RED BIKES RULE

• CVO1: 07 SERK - Razor Red
    • CVO2: 90 Heritage Classic (non cvo)
    • CVO3: 75 XLCH (non cvo)
« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2007, 09:02:14 PM »

acctually,  that comment was made to back you up.  guess I worded it wrong.

they are harleys,, they are nice bikes,, just something I would never own. I have my removable tour-pak and saddlebags,,  lots of comfort without the noise. [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]

HA, HA, HA,  ,,,,, I LIKE IT !!!!!!!

life member - National HOG - NRA - NY Abate
member -CVOHarley - Nia. Falls Chapter HOG
              Red Knights NY21 - PGR

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2007, 09:09:40 PM »

acctually,  that comment was made to back you up.  guess I worded it wrong.

they are harleys,, they are nice bikes,, just something I would never own. I have my removable tour-pak and saddlebags,,  lots of comfort without the noise. [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]

I thought you realized I'm a hard-core RK fan. Thanks bro! This removable chit sure makes life easy these days though, don't it! ;) Hoist! 8-)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

napalm

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2012 FLHTCUSE7
« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2007, 08:37:01 AM »

At least you will get your new SEUC at the begining of riding season!!!!  March is not that far off.....welcome to the world of JESTERS!!!!!  The only disagreement you may get is what really is the number one color!!!!!!!

[smiley=cherry.gif]  [smiley=cherry.gif]  [smiley=cherry.gif]  [smiley=cherry.gif]  [smiley=cherry.gif]  [smiley=cherry.gif]  [smiley=cherry.gif]  [smiley=cherry.gif]  [smiley=cherry.gif]  [smiley=cherry.gif]  [smiley=cherry.gif]  [smiley=cherry.gif]  [smiley=cherry.gif]  [smiley=cherry.gif]  [smiley=cherry.gif]  [smiley=cherry.gif]  [smiley=cherry.gif]

napalm
« Last Edit: January 26, 2007, 08:37:53 AM by napalm »
napalm

PITBULL

• FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2007, 01:52:31 PM »

Glad you found one at MSRP, we sell all our bikes at MSRP here at Lancaster H-D/Buell. If anyone else is looking to buy CVO's or any other bikes w/o paying extra let me know.

Enjoy the new ride,
PITBULL
Rinehart True Duals
Red Shift 577 Gear Drive Cams
S&S Adjustable Push Rods
Power Commander
Screamin Eagle A/C
Corbin Stinger Saddle
Hawg-Wired 75 Watt Amp
107 HP/115 TQ

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #36 on: January 26, 2007, 06:44:02 PM »

Glad you found one at MSRP, we sell all our bikes at MSRP here at Lancaster H-D/Buell. If anyone else is looking to buy CVO's or any other bikes w/o paying extra let me know.

Enjoy the new ride,
PITBULL

You wouldn't sell me one. I called from NYC last fall and was refused to buy a bike from out of town at MSRP! No discussion, just a fact! ;) Hoist! 8-)

skyglide

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHXSE (concord)
« Reply #37 on: January 26, 2007, 10:39:25 PM »

I think you will be very happy with the ultra [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]Best bang for your coin. Ride safe.

SilverDawg

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #38 on: January 26, 2007, 10:40:48 PM »

Thanks,

Now it's time to decide how much more to spend [smiley=nervous.gif]  Can you say mods.
2008 FLHTCU Candy Red Sunglo -ABS/Security/SERT/V&H ovals
2008 FXCWC - Pacific Blue Pearl Deluxe-SOLD

The poster formally known as Cobaltman...

"As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say.  I just watch what they do." - Andrew Carnegie

skyglide

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHXSE (concord)
« Reply #39 on: January 26, 2007, 11:12:03 PM »

MODS [smiley=nervous.gif] I have to ask myself all the time (DO I REALLY NEED THIS EXTRA MOD?) No-but what the hell! It never ends ;D

ima29

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #40 on: January 26, 2007, 11:20:43 PM »

Mods. What mods, they are all essential items. At least thats what I keep telling myself and now my wife believes.  [smiley=pineapple.gif] You are going to love your scooter. Aloha,
Kelly
I'm not broke, just badly bent!
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.148 seconds with 21 queries.