Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Hogtunes Lower Speaker Kit for liquid-cooled bikes  (Read 961 times)

2016cvo

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • NY

Hogtunes Lower Speaker Kit for liquid-cooled bikes
« on: May 06, 2016, 02:21:08 PM »

I saw a discussion on here back in January about peeps looking to add the Hogtunes lower speakers but didn't see where anyone actually installed them. Anyone have any pros / cons/ advice on them ? Has anyone tried hooking them into the BOOM audio ? If so what were the results ? Thanks in advance

Hondo2doc

• Senior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
Re: Hogtunes Lower Speaker Kit for liquid-cooled bikes
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2016, 06:05:49 PM »

Yes I have them on my '15 SESG and love them. I added a JL amp in the fairing, had just enough room to hold the amp. I had the pods themselves painted vivid black. Amazingly the hog tunes speakers have a lot of balls and are midrange sound. The boom II speakers IMHO are really good speakers in their wide range from highs to lows. The hog tunes add midrange nicely. The only negative I have is wash able to use the variable volume contra with the hog tunes. So I have to manually turn them down when stopping if the volume happens to be a little loud. But this doesn't bother me at all. Again IMHO very reasonably priced and straight forward install. I had the final connections done by sound experts.

2016cvo

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • NY

Re: Hogtunes Lower Speaker Kit for liquid-cooled bikes
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2016, 08:32:46 PM »

Thank you very much sir

Page created in 0.115 seconds with 21 queries.