Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Duelies Anyone?  (Read 1643 times)

FLHRSE3

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
Duelies Anyone?
« on: February 15, 2007, 05:58:15 PM »

Who will be the first to venture down this path and provide feedback?

http://www.danddexhaust.com/news/2007/02/dd_introduces_d.htm

07_Flhrse3

• Junior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
Re: Duelies Anyone?
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2007, 10:45:21 PM »

Yeah, I'd really like to know too.  I've got 250 on my 07 SERK and am trying to decide what kind of pipes to put on when i reach 1K.  Just too many choices out there.  I like the looks of dual exhaust, but i heard a Street Glide with the Bub 2 into 1 and it sounded real nice for a whole lot less money.  The 110 is already way more powerful than my 88, so I don't think I could go wrong, but still would like to know what others with the 110 especially SERK owners have done.

all the best, BB

Ironhorse

• Vendor
  • 2.5K CVO Member
    • CA

• CVO1: 2006 SE Ultra
    • CVO2: 2018 GoldWing DCT Airbag
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2007, 11:29:21 PM »

They look nice except for one thing. That left pipe, coming off the rear head, does not "follow" the shape of the left side cover. In my experience, with all the duals I have had on my bike, things like that sometimes means clearance issues getting the side cover off. That's why I went with the FullSac conversion kit. It keeps the OEM bend in the rear pipe. I know on my old Hooker true duals, the bend was so close that it was a bitch getting the side cover off. The Rineharts were the other way, they stuck out too far and kept hitting my leg.

Now I may be wrong about these "Dualies" since I have not seem them in person, but it's something to consider.
"But men are men, the best sometimes forget" Shakespeare, Othello Act 2, Scene 3

skyglide

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHXSE (concord)
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2007, 09:02:15 PM »

Will be interesting to hear them in person on a 103-110? Do not care for the extened look out the back.

hdblackice2007

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2007, 06:07:32 PM »

talked  to d&d about there duelies coming out pretty sure going with them not coming out for
  3 to 4 weeks anyone got d&d pipes you like them

Page created in 0.118 seconds with 21 queries.