Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Exhaust  (Read 1342 times)

vegas

Exhaust
« on: February 20, 2007, 11:36:49 AM »

I have a beautiful '07 black/orange FLHTCUSE2 that I waited months and months to get here.  I love the bike.  Wondering if anyone has suggestions about exhaust?  I had Rinehart true duals on my '05 SE Electra Glide and they were great but I am reluctant to drop all that money again for exhaust, header pipes, race tuner, etc.  My dealer recommended V&H oval slip-ons with a fuel map.  Said they sound great, the performance is good and half the money of changing everything.  Anyone out there had any experience with this set-up?

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8
Re: Exhaust
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2007, 11:41:26 AM »

I have a beautiful '07 black/orange FLHTCUSE2 that I waited months and months to get here.  I love the bike.  Wondering if anyone has suggestions about exhaust?  I had Rinehart true duals on my '05 SE Electra Glide and they were great but I am reluctant to drop all that money again for exhaust, header pipes, race tuner, etc.  My dealer recommended V&H oval slip-ons with a fuel map.  Said they sound great, the performance is good and half the money of changing everything.  Anyone out there had any experience with this set-up?

Welcome Vegas,

If you look through the Intake / Exhaust folder, you'll find lots of great information on exhausts for the 07's.

You might even get lucky and someone will be able to reply with some links to the threads.

Great to have you here,

Chief

P.S. Please jump into the New Member Introduction folder and start a thread to officially introduce yourself to the crowd.

vegas

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2007, 11:43:50 AM »

Thank you Chief!

VaEagle

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • VA

• CVO1: 06 FLHTCUSE Autumn Haze -SOLD
    • CVO2: 09 FLTRSE3 Orange- sold
    • CVO3: Who knows what?
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2007, 12:48:46 PM »

Hi vegas,
You might find info here on this thread to help you.

http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php/topic,9490.0.html

Page created in 0.119 seconds with 21 queries.