Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Lee Park's Designs 'S' Plugs Stereo Monitors  (Read 2614 times)

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8
Lee Park's Designs 'S' Plugs Stereo Monitors
« on: February 03, 2008, 08:44:46 AM »

I remember some members looking for an ear phone solution. I just got this in an email and think it may be just what they are looking for.

"Attention music lovers. After personally spending over $1000 on custom earphones over the years I've never found any that were comfortable enough to wear under a helmet for more than an hour. After running across a famous audiologist who claimed to have developed a special ear canal tip that could comfortably fit ANY ear canal I was skeptical. After combining it with an audiophile-grade monitor and trying it with several helmets for hours and hours, I am now a true believer. These "S Plugs" as are more comfortable and do a better job of reducing wind noise than any custom set of plugs I've ever had. In fact, to prove their mettle, I'm offering an unconditional 30-day money back guarantee on them. They're great for listening to that iPod off the bike as well."

Lee Park's Designs S Plugs Stereo Monitors Comfortably Fit Everyone and Sound Awesome! 
Finally you can experience audiophile-quality sound at speed. The S Plugs reduce noise equal to custom earplugs, and the patented S-bend tip is all-day comfortable. These made-in-the-USA earphones work great listening to your iPod off the bike as well.
Optional adapters are available for: Harley Davidson, BMW, Baehr, iPhone, J&M, Chatterbox, Autocom, Honda, Garmin and XM.

Click the Pic

:indian_chief:

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
Re: Lee Park's Designs 'S' Plugs Stereo Monitors
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2008, 08:50:29 AM »

Is it my eyes, or is something pierced there?

sefatboyscott

• Senior CVO Member
  • There is no mistaking the Dominant Gene
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2008, 08:55:24 AM »

I will wait until some they are not so NEW to the market. That's a pretty steep price for something that looks like it is eventually going to be available for under 20 bucks.
05 FLSTFSE
Caliber Pipes
Screamin Eagle Race tuner
Custom mapped Dyno Tuned
Max Power 97.2 Max Torque 107.3

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2008, 09:24:28 AM »

Is it my eyes, or is something pierced there?

I think that's just an attempt to show what it looks like inside the ear canal. :)

FNGw/08SERK

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 SERG
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2008, 09:26:07 AM »

Here's a company I've used with great success http://www.shure.com/PersonalAudio/Products/Earphones/index.htm  :2vrolijk_21:

Howie

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2008, 09:30:19 AM »

Here's a company I've used with great success http://www.shure.com/PersonalAudio/Products/Earphones/index.htm  :2vrolijk_21:

Howie

The E2C and E3C have been around for quite some time, Ultimate Ears also. The problem with those under a FF helmet is the bulk of the drivers hitting the helmet. This unit, if I'm not mistaken, uses a remote driver and an acoustic tube to deliver the sound to the ears instead of having the drivers in the ear. This would allow for a larger unit to be used as size isn't a factor.

I haven't seen them, but it looks like a tube going into the ear instead of a wire.

FNGw/08SERK

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 SERG
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2008, 09:34:15 AM »

The E2C and E3C have been around for quite some time, Ultimate Ears also. The problem with those under a FF helmet is the bulk of the drivers hitting the helmet. This unit, if I'm not mistaken, uses a remote driver and an acoustic tube to deliver the sound to the ears instead of having the drivers in the ear. This would allow for a larger unit to be used as size isn't a factor.

I haven't seen them, but it looks like a tube going into the ear instead of a wire.

Thanks for the insight. It appeared in the pic that the line at the point of entry at the ear itself was similar.
Howie

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2008, 09:38:06 AM »

Thanks for the insight. It appeared in the pic that the line at the point of entry at the ear itself was similar.
Howie

It might be. Like I said, I haven't seen them, but in the first post, it mentions 'After combining it with an audiophile-grade monitor.....' so it sounds like the driver is external to the ear to me. It might even be extra $$. :nixweiss:

It's not anything I'm interested in, but remember others here were looking for something different than the normal ipod buds that would work well with a helmet.

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2008, 12:42:13 PM »

It might be. Like I said, I haven't seen them, but in the first post, it mentions 'After combining it with an audiophile-grade monitor.....' so it sounds like the driver is external to the ear to me. It might even be extra $$. :nixweiss:

It's not anything I'm interested in, but remember others here were looking for something different than the normal ipod buds that would work well with a helmet.

Yep....I think the main variables here are size to fit comfortably inside a full face helmet while having High Fidelity sound quality as well.....probably gonna cost much more for well designed than twenty bucks.  spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

Page created in 0.143 seconds with 21 queries.