Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Tombstones: Found juan for Bucknut Greg  (Read 951 times)

• My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge, when my information changes, I alter my conclusions
  • 5k CVO Member
  • monter le cheval de fer (French)
    • NC

• CVO1: 2013 SERK-Dressed in BLUE of course.
    • CVO2: 2002 Supercharged HD F150 512 RWHP
    • CVO3: 1956 BelAir Sports Coupe
Tombstones: Found juan for Bucknut Greg
« on: April 06, 2020, 06:43:17 AM »

Well, Well
« Last Edit: April 06, 2020, 06:45:34 AM by 2k »
Most Honda Goldwing riders will blink when hit in the head  with a ball-peen hammer (sans helmet)

BUCKNUT GREG

• BUCKNUT
  • 1K CVO Member
    • OH

Re: Tombstones: Found juan for Bucknut Greg
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2020, 08:06:48 AM »

Well, Well
  Well I knew I could count on YOU Jimmy  :huepfenlol2:

Was just glad I didn't see one with my name on it  :nervous:

Hope all is well with you and your family.  All is well as of now.

• My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge, when my information changes, I alter my conclusions
  • 5k CVO Member
    • NC

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2020, 08:49:25 AM »

We be good so far Greg, thanks for asking. Being totally honest 95% of me hates there might not be any college ball this year, the other 5% says at least we won't have to play the 'eyes!! They been grinding that ax for a few years and I know it's sharp.
Most Honda Goldwing riders will blink when hit in the head  with a ball-peen hammer (sans helmet)

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2020, 09:37:52 AM »

Am hoping we do have college football.  Otherwise training the squirrels in my yard to play a sport may look like a viable option by then.  ;)

With no spring team training it will be a different college season no doubt. Watch several games a week. I can take a nap without having the NASCAR virtual deal on, but college football would be sorely missed.
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

• 5k CVO Member
    • NC

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2020, 10:46:40 AM »

Am hoping we do have college football.  Otherwise training the squirrels in my yard to play a sport may look like a viable option by then.  ;)

With no spring team training it will be a different college season no doubt. Watch several games a week. I can take a nap without having the NASCAR virtual deal on, but college football would be sorely missed.
I hope you have a good supply of balls, your players seem like the type that may eat one from time to time  :huepfenjump3:

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2020, 12:08:21 PM »

I hope you have a good supply of balls, your players seem like the type that may eat one from time to time  :huepfenjump3:

;D :huepfenlol2:
The little *@$+@^*$ hide acorns all over the place.  Oak trees pop up all the time.  Might try the sport of high velocity lead aimed at their stupid heads, but the last few times I have done that they come back in bigger numbers than before.
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

BUCKNUT GREG

• BUCKNUT
  • 1K CVO Member
    • OH

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2020, 10:38:22 PM »

We be good so far Greg, thanks for asking. Being totally honest 95% of me hates there might not be any college ball this year, the other 5% says at least we won't have to play the 'eyes!! They been grinding that ax for a few years and I know it's sharp.
  I will be totally bummed if no ball this year for sure.  Everything is different but it is equal to all, all professional sports, the rich the poor the upper level ceo's the blue collar white collar the playing field is level for all. 
  Stay up Pray up and love the time with Family.  It's about all that we can do and Hope this passes soon. 

Page created in 0.141 seconds with 21 queries.