Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Motorcyclist Injured After Hitting Bathtub on Louisiana Interstate  (Read 3296 times)

oldwarrior

• Oldwarrior
Re: Motorcyclist Injured After Hitting Bathtub on Louisiana Interstate
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2007, 12:47:24 PM »

ahog110 SERK "Now we know what you were doing after you ran em over !"

LOL !
“We do not stop playing because we grow
old, we grow old because we stop playing!”

Coolbreeze

• 1K CVO Member
  • Bridge to nowhere...
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2007, 03:14:16 PM »

So my daughter - 27 years old, all of about 5 foot nothin' and 100 pounds soaking wet - when she sees someone drop a cigarette out their window at a traffic light - gets out of her car, walks over and picks up the cigarette and hands it back to the driver and says in the sweetest little voice, "excuse me, I think you dropped this, A$$Hole".  Usually just gets this dumb look of disbelief.
God, I love my little girl!!!
TC

Thank you TC.  For raising your daughter right...
2005 Red SEEG
2002 Low Rider
New Kitchen
New Laundry Room
Two New Nieces! (w/ frayed Brother-in-Law)

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2007, 06:24:05 PM »

This I'm about to say is kinda along the lines of this thread but a buddy of mine on his way to Marcus Dairy with his wife on back in a pack of roughly 5 or 6 bikes on RT 84 here in CT was knocked off his bike when a jackass towing a 27 foot boat decided to lane change forgetting how long he was in tow or really looking in his blindspot. They were thrown to the ground at around 60 MPH and suffered some road rash and bumps and bruises. So like someone said in an earlier post watch your ass when around anyone with a boat or trailer in tow.   Later,Q
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

mr_magoo

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 04 SEEG Orange & Black All Attitude
    • CVO2: 08 CUSE Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver the Cruiser
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2007, 09:18:55 AM »

I narrowly missed a large garbage can in the fast lane of I-5 coming home from Seattle at 1am last thursday.  You just never know what you are going to see (or hope you see) out there on the road.
2008FLHTCUSE3 Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver
Freedom Gear drive cams, Elite D Exhaust.

2004 SEEG Pumpkin
freedom exhaust
power commander
W/ American legend trailer<br

cigarmike

« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2007, 10:50:34 AM »

I had a smaller than baseball sized piece of old asphalt completely shatter my windshield in my pick-up truck on the freeway, it fell from a truck going the same way as the direction I was traveling, I saw it bouncing along at about 6-10 inches off the ground in front of me, then at the last second, it hopped up and almost came thru my windshield.
   I think about this alot when Im on the freeway now, imagine this hitting me on a bike.

Garznhogs

• Elite CVO Member
  • $$$ heals all

• CVO1: 2004 SEEG
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2007, 07:09:45 PM »

Huh. Now you got me thinking that those white and green plastic 'resin' chairs I see all along the road are NOT just put there for convenience of highway workers.  :nixweiss:

All the brush fires we've had down here this 'dry season' are suspected to be caused by tossed cigarettes.
Note: Cigar smokers don't flip butts (nubs), we EAT 'em.
Ness Big Sucker, SuperTrapp 2:1, SERT, Dyno by Cycle-Rama = 107 hp, 108.5 tq. And that's all I need. Oh, wait... a working radio would be nice.
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.134 seconds with 22 queries.