Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Future Member  (Read 507 times)

erniezap

• Global Moderator
  • 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 SEUC - Black/Orange
Future Member
« on: May 18, 2007, 02:09:13 AM »

My friend Steve asked me to go check out a bike with him today.  He just bought an 05 cherry SEEG with 6,000 miles on it, so we'll soon have another San Jose, CA member.  The bike is totally stock to the point where it still has the air cleaner box.  Not a scratch or chip on the bike.  He's picking it up on Tuesday once the wire gets executed.  He is definitely excited to have his first Harley be a SEEG!  We're going riding this weekend and he's already moaning about having to ride his Hardly (Suzuki Boulevard)...
2012 Black/Orange SEUC

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
Re: Future Member
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2007, 10:07:07 AM »

Alright.....great recruitment Ernie.  And of course, always good to see another CVO and especially a SEEG owner in the area. 

If you guys are riding this weekend, come on up to San Francisco...........I'll be around.  Going to try to get by Jim's sometime this weekend......other than that, Terrie and I will be doing some riding in the area.

Is he going on the Hwy. 49 tour with us?  Tell him he better get those reservations in.....
« Last Edit: May 18, 2007, 10:12:39 AM by JCZ »
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

SOKOOLJ

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: FLHRSE3
Re: Future Member
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2007, 11:26:40 AM »

erniezap,

Congrats to you on our recruitings skills, and to your friend for choosing a sweet scoot.

Page created in 0.125 seconds with 25 queries.