Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Price Of Gas, That's It!  (Read 1530 times)

MJZ

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 05 SEEG is on permanent vacation in CA.
    • CVO2: 09 BMW K1300S
    • CVO3: 2010 BMW S1000RR
Price Of Gas, That's It!
« on: May 17, 2007, 11:14:29 AM »

I went into the gas station today and
asked for five dollars worth of gas for my bike.....

The clerk farted and gave me a receipt.

Screamin_Beagle

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
Re: Price Of Gas, That's It!
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2007, 09:48:32 PM »

You must live in California.........

Light Sweet Crude------------$61.00/br
Premium Gas-----------------$ 3.75/gal

WTF....Over.

Are we switching over to the "SUMMER BLEND" right now and there isn't enough supply,  or are the big oil companies like Exxon reporting record profits right now........   I think the oil situation is one big sh$t sandwich....and we all have to take a bite.

Why is it that the Fed can regulate the price of a gallon of milk (and keep the hard working dairy farmer just that.......a hard working dairy farmer,  but let BIG oil do to the American public what they are doing now?????)  Hmmmmmm........Let's think for a minute,   who has more money....well sh$t,  the dairy farmers don't,    but the BIG oil co's do.......I'm so tired of this BS...........

:soapbox:

_Beags

And BTW,   yes, I do feel better now.......thanks to all the bro's out there for the cards and support....
What ever it is that somebody did that you didn't want done.....................I either did it or had something to do with it!!!

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2007, 10:20:12 PM »

I went into the gas station today and
asked for five dollars worth of gas for my bike.....
The clerk farted and gave me a receipt.

At the end of the ride I reported with Beags and I titled Hell Bent in the ride section, Elvis died on I-15 just shy of the off ramp, sputtered back to life enough to roll down the ramp and into a gas station. 5.013 gallons in a 5 gallon tank. $18 and change. I swear I never in my lifetime expected to see an $18 fill-up in a motorcycle.

B B
« Last Edit: May 18, 2007, 10:24:39 PM by SPIDERMAN »

AUSSIE_FLSTFSE

• 1K CVO Member
  • Aussie

• CVO1: FLSTFSE
    • Aussie's home page
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2007, 05:07:18 AM »

At the end of the ride I reported with Beags and I titled Hell Bent in the ride section, Elvis died on I-15 just shy of the off ramp, sputtered back to life enough to roll down the ramp and into a gas station. 5.013 gallons in a 5 gallon tank. $18 and change. I swear I never in my lifetime expected to see an $18 fill-up in a motorcycle.

B B

Our fuel prices up up & down a few times a week & the other day I paid $1.40 per litre which works out to be $5.30 per US gallon (that is in AUD) $5.30AUD = $4.37USD
My fuel light was not on yet & I put in 16 litres for $22.40AUD (4.2 gallons for $18.50USD)

Cheers Aussie
FATBOYS RULE

OCD is a disease

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2007, 10:54:27 AM »

Our fuel prices up up & down a few times a week & the other day I paid $1.40 per litre which works out to be $5.30 per US gallon (that is in AUD) $5.30AUD = $4.37USD
My fuel light was not on yet & I put in 16 litres for $22.40AUD (4.2 gallons for $18.50USD)

Cheers Aussie
:tekst-toppie: :znothingfunny:

Tros

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2007, 10:52:59 PM »

Several years back when I was stationed in Germany I worked with a guy that had a 4 cyl. goldwing.  He had the xtra fuel tanks that went on in place of the side covers and brought the total up to around 8 gallons if I recall correctly.  Anyway he could ride from Spangdahlem, Germany to Zaragosa, Spain without having to stop for gas. 

I've seen flatside fatbob tank sets up to 7 gallons total. 

What does this have to do with the price of gas?  Nothing at all, I'm just bored.  :P

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2007, 03:00:06 PM »

Sign for gas stop off the interstate.

:cherry:         

arcticdude

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2007, 03:10:03 PM »

Candy,
Is that for us giving them gas or taking it???? :huepfenjump3::bananarock: :huepfenlol2:

John
don't waste your time with a usa-spec ipod adapter- chitty products with chitty support

Coolbreeze

• 1K CVO Member
  • Bridge to nowhere...
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2007, 09:02:05 PM »

Candy,
Is that for us giving them gas or taking it???? :huepfenjump3::bananarock: :huepfenlol2:

John
Now THAT"S funny.  I don't care who ya are!

and I think it is set up for a fair exchange of ideas, right?
2005 Red SEEG
2002 Low Rider
New Kitchen
New Laundry Room
Two New Nieces! (w/ frayed Brother-in-Law)

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2007, 09:12:57 PM »

Sign for gas stop off the interstate.

:cherry:         

LOL.  Had not seen that one until now.

Every year oil companies raise the price of gas prior to Memorial Day.  Like clockwork, every year people biatch about the high price of gas.  Especially after they fill up - yet gas consumption continues to rise (demand).  Until we cease using as much (or more) prices will remain high.
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

Seegarsmkr

• Elite CVO Member
  • Do or do not there is no try...Yoda
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2007, 09:21:36 PM »

I realize that much of the world is paying higher prices...the part that bothers me is that when the Oil Cos beitch about their refineries are too old, and are nearly at operating capacity...yet they make billions in profit when the prices go up, but they don't spend it to modernize and increase capacity so that we are not doing this sheit every year.  To add salt...they then ask to be bailed out when they are not making money.

:zwtf:

Seegarz

If it sticks...force it...if it breaks...the damn thing needed replacing anyway!!

Seegarsmkr

Page created in 0.159 seconds with 25 queries.