Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: New Bike Pix  (Read 2007 times)

Panther

• Junior CVO Member
Re: New Bike Pix
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2007, 01:43:04 PM »

Thanks very much for all the kind words and info everyone.  Probably should have mentioned I had the dealer install Rienhart slip ons, SERT, and Stage 1 air flow kit before delivery.  They told me if they did it, there would be no warranty issues.  I mainly did that of course because the bike will have more torque and horse power, but also to deal with the heat issues I read about on this site.  I have to say I can definitely tell this motor is hotter than my FLHRCI, but certainly not unbearable, and I had it in traffic in 90 degree weather this past Friday.  I still may buy the heat shields to help out though.  Other than that and these noises I am hearing....couldn't be happier.

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2007, 01:46:13 PM »

Thanks very much for all the kind words and info everyone.  Probably should have mentioned I had the dealer install Rienhart slip ons, SERT, and Stage 1 air flow kit before delivery.  They told me if they did it, there would be no warranty issues.  I mainly did that of course because the bike will have more torque and horse power, but also to deal with the heat issues I read about on this site.  I have to say I can definitely tell this motor is hotter than my FLHRCI, but certainly not unbearable, and I had it in traffic in 90 degree weather this past Friday.  I still may buy the heat shields to help out though.  Other than that and these noises I am hearing....couldn't be happier.

You've got a fine looking bike there. Great choice on the color. Keep your eye on the rear head gasket. There are plenty of pics on the site so you know what to look out for. As for the obnoxious tapping, the dealer could take care of that for you on a service call. Once they pull the boxes, it is very obvious what needs to be done. The before and after difference if huge.

Good luck and congrats again.

Smiler

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2007, 04:39:53 PM »

Hi Panther
Congratulations on the new bike. ;D

skyglide

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHXSE (concord)
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2007, 10:06:27 PM »

Congrats on the new bike :2vrolijk_21: Noises are nothing new for the 07s >:(
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.119 seconds with 21 queries.