Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: At long last, I'm back on the board here......bet ya didn't even miss me :-)  (Read 971 times)

seuceg

• FLHRSEI.ORG

Hey gang!
Rusty from Foley Alabama here. Sorry I have been away so long. I missed reading the in and outs of owning the CUSE by other owners. Damn near for got my password and user name to get back in here. Anyway, the 06 CUSE is still running great, just finished getting her 10,000 mile service. Has anyone started a post about who and who is not heading to Sturgis this year. Myself and a friend on a 02 bagger are heading out July 27 from Foley, Al. Just trying to see if CVO owners has anything planned.
Thanks,
Rusty
Riding did not make me the way I am. The way I am is why I ride!

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)

Hey gang!
Rusty from Foley Alabama here. Sorry I have been away so long. I missed reading the in and outs of owning the CUSE by other owners. Damn near for got my password and user name to get back in here. Anyway, the 06 CUSE is still running great, just finished getting her 10,000 mile service. Has anyone started a post about who and who is not heading to Sturgis this year. Myself and a friend on a 02 bagger are heading out July 27 from Foley, Al. Just trying to see if CVO owners has anything planned.
Thanks,
Rusty

Nice to hear from you again, Rusty.  Just did the 15K on my scooter this past Sunday getting ready for a trip through WV, VA, TN, NC, GA.  I know you're busy with the boat business, but don't be such a stranger bro....you've missed out on a lot of fun!! 
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

seuceg

• FLHRSEI.ORG

Hey TC,
Thanks for the welcome back. Glad to hear you are riding and doing fine. Your upcoming trip sounds awsome! Good luck and be careful....
Have you heard of any Sturgis news on the board, anyone going?
Take care,
Rusty

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)

Hey TC,
Thanks for the welcome back. Glad to hear you are riding and doing fine. Your upcoming trip sounds awsome! Good luck and be careful....
Have you heard of any Sturgis news on the board, anyone going?
Take care,
Rusty

Haven't heard of anyone going from this part of the country, Rusty.  Hope to make it down your way sometime in the fall.  Too hot for me down there right now.  You should join the group in Hot Springs for the September unofficial CVO GTG at the rally!!!  Check it out under the Events section.
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

seuceg

• FLHRSEI.ORG

Thanks TC....it is hot, the babes are everywhere ;-) I'll look into the Hot Springs deal...we are heading out on or around July 27. for Sturgis. If ya hear of anything between now and then let me know....also let me know when you plan your Fall trip down south....hopefully we can hook up!
Thanks again,
Rusty

Page created in 0.136 seconds with 25 queries.