Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Elvis is King  (Read 1056 times)

SPIDERMAN

Elvis is King
« on: July 08, 2007, 08:32:47 PM »

Took the Big E out and about Dago today. No doubt about it, Elvis is the King of all Road Kings. Even in SoCal where big $$ bikes are everywhere, E stands out proud. AND riding Elvis is something to be experienced. Even as good as I am at times with the written word, there's no explaining just how incredible this bike is. It's almost as if it lives and breathes. Sorry if this sounds a bit full of chit, but it's been a tough three weeks and my head is sooooooo much better after a day on Big E and so much cheaper than a shrink  8)

B B

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
Re: Elvis is King
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2007, 09:14:01 PM »

Took the Big E out and about Dago today. No doubt about it, Elvis is the King of all Road Kings. Even in SoCal where big $$ bikes are everywhere, E stands out proud. AND riding Elvis is something to be experienced. Even as good as I am at times with the written word, there's no explaining just how incredible this bike is. It's almost as if it lives and breathes. Sorry if this sounds a bit full of chit, but it's been a tough three weeks and my head is sooooooo much better after a day on Big E and so much cheaper than a shrink  8)

B B
I know......it works.  :2vrolijk_21: spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

Rooster

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLhtcuse2.ORG
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2007, 09:44:13 PM »

Nothing better to clear the head. Glad to hear you did just that.

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2007, 07:29:37 PM »

B B
I  know you love Elvis but I beg to differ. You may have the "king of SERKS"or lets say 03 SERKS but that is west of the Mississippi that I will give you. ;)  Later,Q
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2007, 11:10:49 PM »

I  know you love Elvis but I beg to differ. You may have the "king of SERKS"or lets say 03 SERKS but that is west of the Mississippi that I will give you. ;)  Later,Q

You wanna put up your pink slip on that little brother ?  :o

B B

PS
     See what happens when I spend time with Chip    ;)

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2007, 08:33:03 AM »

Well I see we went from it being a show to a go contest. I will have to give it to you there but when it comes to show I'm right there with you. And I will visit Hubbard and then we will see whats up on the go side. Later,Q :huepfenlol2:
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

Page created in 0.134 seconds with 21 queries.