Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Got the date on SEEG yellow...  (Read 1965 times)

Mac_Daddy

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Got the date on SEEG yellow...
« on: January 29, 2005, 09:53:09 AM »

Well it looks like if you want sunrise yellow the shipping date is sometime in April,  [smiley=cry2.gif] got the word from the sale manager of all Las Vegas HD, hey what's 3 more months [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=confused5.gif] [smiley=confused5.gif] [smiley=cry2.gif]

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Be Still and Know that I AM God
    • TN

• CVO1: 2012 ULTRA FLHTCUSE7
    • CVO2: 2005 SEEG FLHTCSE2
    • CVO3: 2000 SERG FLTRSEI
    • photobucket.com
Re: Got the date on SEEG yellow...
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2005, 10:04:15 AM »

Mac_Daddy,

I basically got the same phone call yesterday. My salesman said it made the March shipment sheet but has unconfirmed next to it. He says they plan shipment in March if all goes wellbut no guarantee. I'm planning for April, that way no disapointments!

One way to look at it, gives us more time to get more GOODIES!!!!! [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=7.gif] [smiley=1syellow1.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=7.gif] [smiley=1syellow1.gif] [smiley=beerchug.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=7.gif] [smiley=beerchug.gif] [smiley=confused5.gif] [smiley=1syellow1.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]

JR [smiley=laugh.gif]

yellowsedeuce

• Senior CVO Member
  • make it two yellows for me

• CVO1: 2004 FXSTDSE2 (sold)
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE2
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2005, 08:59:08 PM »

Hey guys,

I'm with you.  Let's go shopping!  Breather kit, Rineharts, programmer, cams, new seat, XM, new speakers, LEDs, HID, chrome bolts.. [smiley=beerchug.gif]......Too much to list.  Have fun till the wives find out!   [smiley=shocked2.gif][smiley=nixweiss.gif]

yellowdeuce  

Mac_Daddy

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2005, 11:18:34 PM »

Well I already went shopping, got BUB Rinehart exhaust, race tuner, highway pegs stage 1 air, and few other things I didn't need... that made me happy for a day or two, but it's worth the wait... [smiley=1syellow1.gif] [smiley=1syellow1.gif] [smiley=6.gif] [smiley=6.gif]

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2005, 02:03:12 AM »

Mac_Daddy,

I basically got the same phone call yesterday. My salesman said it made the March shipment sheet but has unconfirmed next to it. He says they plan shipment in March if all goes wellbut no guarantee. I'm planning for April, that way no disapointments!

One way to look at it, gives us more time to get more GOODIES!!!!! [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=7.gif] [smiley=1syellow1.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=7.gif] [smiley=1syellow1.gif] [smiley=beerchug.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=7.gif] [smiley=beerchug.gif] [smiley=confused5.gif] [smiley=1syellow1.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]

Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

rasmusmi

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2005, 08:20:44 AM »

Is the March/April timeframe the first we'll see of the yellow SEEG's?  I've got one penciled in for me as well, so I guess I should double check with my Dealer. I'm still not 100% sold on it until I see one for myself.....pics are nice, but I want to actually touch and see one close-up in two weeks at the GAMC Show in Rosemont, IL (Chicago).

If I decide not to take it, I'll let the Forum know so one of you can grab it...it'll be coming in at Chuck's H-D in Bloomington, IL.  [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

On another note, I sat on a two-tone RED 2005 SEEG yesterday at Woodstock H-D, Woodstock, IL, on their showroom floor for sale...didn't ask how much they wanted for it. Their phone number is 847-337-3511, if anyone's interested. [smiley=1syellow1.gif]

mr_magoo

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 04 SEEG Orange & Black All Attitude
    • CVO2: 08 CUSE Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver the Cruiser
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2005, 08:42:01 AM »

April oh just think of all those sleepless night.  It will pass fast and is diffenatly worth the wait.
2008FLHTCUSE3 Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver
Freedom Gear drive cams, Elite D Exhaust.

2004 SEEG Pumpkin
freedom exhaust
power commander
W/ American legend trailer<br

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Be Still and Know that I AM God
    • TN

• CVO1: 2012 ULTRA FLHTCUSE7
    • CVO2: 2005 SEEG FLHTCSE2
    • CVO3: 2000 SERG FLTRSEI
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2005, 09:13:28 AM »

JR they all say "unconfirmed" next to the delivery date until it's on the truck and left the factory, then they put confirmed on it.

Thanks JC! [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
Maybe March maybe April, I really don't care. Sure, I want it today but I can wait!!!! Just want them to take their time, get the paint right, get the chrome right, no oil leaks, just one fine looking and running SEEG being all it can be ( with out joining the army). LOL [smiley=biggthumpup.gif]

JR [smiley=laugh.gif]

Page created in 0.169 seconds with 25 queries.