Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Flags to J&M Shorties  (Read 3513 times)

flyingwillie

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 05 Cherry SEEG__Sold
    • CVO2: 06 Autumn Haze SEUC__Sold
    • CVO3: 09 Silver/Blue SEUC 4
Re: Flags to J&M Shorties
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2007, 08:53:09 PM »

Hey Mark, try an Auburn flag....it will outlast (beat) the Ala. flag at least 6 years in a row!!!!!! :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:
War Eagle, buddy ! :cherry:

MJZ

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 05 SEEG is on permanent vacation in CA.
    • CVO2: 09 BMW K1300S
    • CVO3: 2010 BMW S1000RR
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2007, 09:31:47 PM »

Hey Mark, try an Auburn flag....it will outlast (beat) the Ala. flag at least 6 years in a row!!!!!! :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:
War Eagle, buddy ! :cherry:

OUCH!!!!! I can't argue with the truth but maybe the 40 million dollar man might help break this never ending streak, that and all the injuries Auburn has had already this year. Funny thing is I am about to have to hear this daily in my house, my daughter went to Auburn for a tour this past weekend, at this point she has narrowed her list down to Auburn and Texas A & M. Seems now she is leaning toward Auburn, which is somewhat comical since my son is starting his second year at Alabama, ROLL TIDE!!!!!!

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2007, 08:43:34 AM »

OUCH!!!!! I can't argue with the truth but maybe the 40 million dollar man might help break this never ending streak, that and all the injuries Auburn has had already this year. Funny thing is I am about to have to hear this daily in my house, my daughter went to Auburn for a tour this past weekend, at this point she has narrowed her list down to Auburn and Texas A & M. Seems now she is leaning toward Auburn, which is somewhat comical since my son is starting his second year at Alabama, ROLL TIDE!!!!!!

That should make for an interesting Iron Bowl.

War DAMN Eagle!!!

:indian_chief:

magicl1

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2007, 01:31:37 AM »

Got a somewhat related question I thought I'd throw in here.  Has anyone found a source for flags that will withstand highway use without having the seams self destruct?  I use the H-D flag and mount on my Tour-Pak, and I prefer to leave it on all the time.  (Yes, I know they say for parade use only.  I tend to ride in one man parades at normal highway speeds.)

I've tried having momma do some additional sewing on the seam prior to installing the flag, and while that delays the demise of the flag for a while it still leaves a lot to be desired.  Any ideas???

Jerry
Not that you want to have the extra bagage all the time,  however I mounted mine behind the Kuryayken (SP?) roll bag attached to the tour pack rack.  The sun was just right so I could see my shadow and the flag was hardly flapping (sort of in the dead air space behind the bag).   Flag looks like the same thickness as my marine flag on my boat.
Supertrapp 2:1 and SERT

EGUC7

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Black and Orange
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2007, 11:46:49 AM »

I don't know the brand name, but I bought my flag mounts from a H@%*& Dealer in February 04.  They look exactly like the M.J. Enterprises model and the chrome stood up wonderfully for the 3 1/2 years, 45,000 mile all season riding I did on that Trike.  Had to replace the flags numerous times, but thats easy.

Ride Safe.
Walt
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.151 seconds with 21 queries.