Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Corbin Dual Touring Plain Seat  (Read 7052 times)

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
Re: Corbin Dual Touring Plain Seat
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2007, 11:39:11 AM »

hafbad,

I really like the stitch-work on the SERG seat.  I wonder if Corbin can do similar stitch-work on a heated seat??
Any word on when Corbin will have the dual-tour available for an 08 SEUC?

L...if you get heat on a Corbin, stitching of some design is required, so unless that is a custom pattern, it should not be a problem.
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2007, 11:42:05 AM »

I ordered on 8.11.07...It was supposed to ship 9.13.07, nothing yet.   :(
I called today and am waiting for a call back.   :(
I really need it for Biketoberfest in DB, I plan on same day blaze, up n back close to 400 miler.  :nervous:

Miker

LRebel

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2007, 11:44:45 AM »

L...if you get heat on a Corbin, stitching of some design is required, so unless that is a custom pattern, it should not be a problem.

TC,
Cool. 
Never had a Corbin before >> just have to wait until they start producing seats for the 08's

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2007, 12:27:38 PM »

I ordered on 8.11.07...It was supposed to ship 9.13.07, nothing yet.   :(
I called today and am waiting for a call back.   :(
I really need it for Biketoberfest in DB, I plan on same day blaze, up n back close to 400 miler.  :nervous:

Miker

Damn, I was told 3 weeks. I ordered it 2 days ago. Not much chance of getting it befor MV I guess! :nixweiss:

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2007, 12:32:56 PM »

Some fittment issue on the 07 serk, or so I am told....They were supposed to call me back within the hour.  15 minutes and counting.   :brood:

Miker

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2007, 12:43:39 PM »

Some fittment issue on the 07 serk, or so I am told....They were supposed to call me back within the hour.  15 minutes and counting.   :brood:

Miker

I'm told the issues are basically fixed now. Rich 07 came by last night on his SERK with his new SERK3 Cobin Dual-Tour installed. It had the cutouts for saddlebag guards too. It fit fine, with a not so perfect fit at the bottom of the tank. Not too bad, just a little crooked. He got the heated, flame-stitched model, which is what I ordered thru Charlie's HD. I see issues with the stock detachable passenger sissy bar/backrest. I tried my taller sissy bar and it barely allowed the backrest to clear the seat. The stock lower sissy bar won't fit from what I see. They prefer you to use their backrests, but I'll make my chit work! ;)

Let me know what you hear from Corbin! Thanks. :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2007, 02:06:00 PM »

Jamey had meant to order one of these for many months, but only seems to remember when his butt is hurtin.  Finally he gets around to ordering, and thank you so very much folks for posting this info, cause it alerted us to the fact that we can order from Jenny.  Well we saved more than $200, even with the shipping costs.  $804 total, heated seat, large back rests with chrome in back.  I think this is way less than I paid for my antique corbin that I got in Daytona Beach back in 2002.  Thanks to Scott and Don for answering our last minute questions.  Sure appreciate all the help everyone offers. 
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.136 seconds with 21 queries.