Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Dragon Pics  (Read 3325 times)

Seegarsmkr

• Elite CVO Member
  • Do or do not there is no try...Yoda
Re: Dragon Pics
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2007, 05:09:59 PM »

Thanx Suz and Terry I will look at ordering it straight away...never enough information.  We will take it slow at the beginning and ride in controlled places.  Miles and miles should assist in her confidence factor in both of our abilities.

I really appreciate all of the 411 from the family.

Thanx,

Seegarz :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21:

If it sticks...force it...if it breaks...the damn thing needed replacing anyway!!

Seegarsmkr

amigo Jorge

• LDR #00372
  • 5k CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: '20 FLHTCUTGSE Trike CVO
« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2007, 08:54:50 AM »

Neither could I, Gary....but I'll say one thing for Suzanne, she completely trusts my ability, and is an excellent BSR, always doing the right things at the right time, like looking over the proper shoulder when we're in the twisties.  She has read some of my books on how to handle the bike, and she took particular note of the chapter on what the BSR should/should not do while back there.  She's equally good on back of the V too, even though she doesn't have her Throne... ;)  It makes a difference to have a BSR who is comfortable back there and not skeered...

Martha must read that book because she is all the times complaining.....nice pics mi amigo Terry...

Jorge

REGGAB

« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2007, 11:56:03 AM »

Playing catch-up.  Great pictures, Terry and Suzanne.  You two make a wonderful team.

harleydiva

« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2007, 03:13:51 PM »

Martha must read that book because she is all the times complaining.....nice pics mi amigo Terry...

Jorge

Just let her continue to shop and she will not complain.   :2vrolijk_21:   ;)

harleydiva

« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2007, 03:14:53 PM »

Playing catch-up.  Great pictures, Terry and Suzanne.  You two make a wonderful team.

Thanks  Henry.  We have a lot of fun.   :)   :2vrolijk_21:
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.141 seconds with 21 queries.