Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Anniversary on the way - Got a VIN - Delivered  (Read 4475 times)

courter

• Senior CVO Member
  • Enjoying the RIDE!!

• CVO1: 2008 FLHTCUSE3 Canyon/Silver
    • CVO2: 2002 FLHRSEI Purple/Silver Flames
Re: Anniversary on the way - Got a VIN
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2007, 09:10:02 PM »

Are you starting to feel like a Yo-Yo?  I sometimes wonder if it is better to have no information (like I have -- my bike was to ship 8/03, with no updates whatsoever since then as to date) or to be told "it shipped" "it is about to start producion" "it shipped" again and again.  Hope it comes this time.  I wish you the best.  Too bad the timing doesn't match your schedule though.

Notah - AZ

• Junior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2008 SEUC 1005th Anniversary
    • Blog from last summer 17 day trip to Sturgis
Re: Anniversary on the way - Got a VIN - Delivered
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2007, 06:43:12 PM »

:pepper: Just got off the phone with the dealer.  They were taking the crate off the truck that has my bike.  Due to work will not be able to pick it up until Friday.....  Will have pictures as soon as I get home....  have to drive 200 miles to get it.....  :apple: :carrot: :jalapeno: :cucumber: :pineapple: :2vrolijk_21:

deucedog

« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2007, 09:32:24 PM »

:pepper: Just got off the phone with the dealer.  They were taking the crate off the truck that has my bike.  Due to work will not be able to pick it up until Friday.....  Will have pictures as soon as I get home....  have to drive 200 miles to get it.....  :apple: :carrot: :jalapeno: :cucumber: :pineapple: :2vrolijk_21:

Finally! You'll be stoked, trust me!  What number did you get?  Congratulations!

amigo Jorge

• LDR #00372
  • 5k CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: '20 FLHTCUTGSE Trike CVO
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2007, 10:28:21 PM »

Good luck Notah and I am sure how anxious you are...enjoy it and don't forget  :worthless:

Cerdo

• Senior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2007, 11:32:15 PM »

:orange:  Congrats on the new scoot.  Mine is now scheduled to ship on 10-15 or so.  Have a safe ride home.

Cerdo
Andy

Notah - AZ

• Junior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2008 SEUC 1005th Anniversary
    • Blog from last summer 17 day trip to Sturgis
« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2007, 11:45:11 PM »

Finally! You'll be stoked, trust me!  What number did you get?  Congratulations!

Bike was still in the crate when dealer called.... plan on e-mailing him in the morning to see it they have the number...  Do not if I will be able to sleep the next couple of nights...  Actually sold my 05 Ultra today...  now I am a cager for the next couple of days...

rubaga

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2010 SESG
    • CVO2: 08 SERK Anniversary
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2007, 10:14:41 PM »

Congratulations on your new bike! I can imagine what you feel now...

Many happy miles and look forward to the pictures!

Steve_G

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
    • SD

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTUSE Watermelon (traded)
    • CVO2: 2008 FLHTUSE3 Anniversary (traded)
    • CVO3: 2022 FLHTKSE Hightail Yellow
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2007, 12:28:57 PM »

Driving to Rapid City  with my wife today to pick up my bike.  The high in Custer is supposed to be 49.  Thank God for the heated grips and seat!
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies!

Steve_G

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
    • SD

« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2007, 05:23:02 PM »

My Duracell is home in my garage on the charger.   :2vrolijk_21:
It's supposed to snow tonight.   :nervous:
-Took a ride to a small near-by town for lunch.  Duracell got introduced to rain for the first time. -Didn't seem to mind it! 
I have to say, this is by far the prettiest Harley I've ever had.  Now if it will just hold together.   :-[
I reminded my dealer of the "time value of money".  (-He had my $30K since the first of August.)  I had nothing.
-Anyway, he paid my $100 "docking fee" for me, and took $600 off the price for the 5 yr. warranty.  So I'm pretty happy with the deal -all things considered. 

Oh yeah, mine is number 141 out of 1800.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2007, 05:28:32 PM by Steve G »

Cerdo

• Senior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2007, 05:30:24 PM »

:apple: :carrot: :jalapeno: :cucumber:  Congrats agin!  What # ( ____ of 1800) did you get?

Cerdo
Andy

VAZHOG

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2007, 05:36:33 PM »

My Duracell is home in my garage on the charger.   :2vrolijk_21:
It's supposed to snow tonight.    :nervous:
-Took a ride to a small near-by town for lunch.  Duracell got introduced to rain for the first time. -Didn't seem to mind it! 
I have to say, this is by far the prettiest Harley I've ever had.  Now if it will just hold together.   :-[
I reminded my dealer of the "time value of money".  (-He had my $30K since the first of August.)  I had nothing.
-Anyway, he paid my $100 "docking fee" for me, and took $600 off the price for the 5 yr. warranty.  So I'm pretty happy with the deal -all things considered. 

Oh yeah, mine is number 141 out of 1800.
DUDE: you need to move  ;D

Steve_G

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
    • SD

« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2007, 04:20:39 PM »

Don't mean to get off topic, but thank God it didn't snow last night!  -Just having 35-40 mph sustained winds with gusts around 55.  -I don't think I'll be riding today. -Just adjusted the lever angles, highway pegs and shifters to my personal preference.  One cool thing that I noticed is the addition of the remaining range to empty which is shown on the third click of the odometer button.  -Nice.   8) 

2002redeagle

• eagle freak

• CVO1: 2010 ultra classic scarlet red and slate gray
    • CVO2: 2009 fxstc
    • CVO3: 2002 cvo road king in red
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2007, 07:50:49 AM »

Mine arrived 10/18/07 at my dealer in Murfreesboro TN, it is #23 of 1800 going to pick it up on Tues 10/23/07. he has installed the se racing tuner already and vance & hines mufflers,  can`t wait till tuesday :pepper: :pineapple: :mango: :bananarock:

deucedog

« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2007, 07:57:47 PM »

Don't mean to get off topic, but thank God it didn't snow last night!  -Just having 35-40 mph sustained winds with gusts around 55.  -I don't think I'll be riding today. -Just adjusted the lever angles, highway pegs and shifters to my personal preference.  One cool thing that I noticed is the addition of the remaining range to empty which is shown on the third click of the odometer button.  -Nice.   8) 

We have the winds as well and the Sheriff's just notified us on our driveway of a precautionary evacuation.  I think we're okay, at least for now.  There are several fires burning is Socal.  Malibu is getting all the press of course and the media is busy misinforming everyone, as usual.  We're in the Moorpark/Santa Rosa Valley fire area and hopefully everything will be okay through this evening. 

On the bike, I also adjusted the lever angles to a more flat position, much easier to shift.  So far the bike has been great, good luck with yours!
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.165 seconds with 25 queries.