Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: McEwan oil temp gauge  (Read 1064 times)

monorat

• Junior CVO Member
McEwan oil temp gauge
« on: February 18, 2005, 05:56:03 PM »

WOW, thanks all for the come back on the tear trop air cleaner. Now where do I get one of those Roger McEwan oil temp in dash gaiges you all talk about ? Also think'n of getting the Freedom True Duals since Reno is the closest big city for me and they are right there.
Good - Bad idea ?? Hope to meet some of you at Street Vibs.
1972 HD 250MX
2005 FLHTCSE2, Yellow, Freedom Pipes, SE air cleaner, power commander, Freedom/Andrews gear drive cams, Saddleman custom seat, XM radio, Freedom shorty antenna, 12.5 HD 440's.

hd-dude

• Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2005 Cherry FLHTCSE2 "Obsession"

• CVO1: 05 FLHTCSE2
    • Metal Dragon
Re: McEwan oil temp gauge
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2005, 06:05:38 PM »

Here's the link on the oil temp gauge. There were some mixed reviews by those who bought them. I elected not to since it did not match exactly:

http://flhrsei.org/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=eg_gen;action=display;num=1070477740

As far as the Freedom's go, I don't think you can do much better. I am really pleased with mine [smiley=biggthumpup.gif]

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
Re: McEwan oil temp gauge
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2005, 03:31:43 AM »

Finally got mine installed and now I'm ready for summer.  I think this guage is definately worth it's cost, for functionality.
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

Page created in 0.122 seconds with 25 queries.