Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: HD Intercm Pigtail Wanted  (Read 1719 times)

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8
HD Intercm Pigtail Wanted
« on: November 19, 2007, 03:26:57 PM »

I'm looking for the business end of the HD intercom connection cable. I want to make up a cable that can be used when the tourpak is not installed on the bike.

On the 06 and 07 models with the leather tourpak, the cable does not stay on the bike like it does with the Kink tour pak, but instead unplugs by the battery. Does anyone have the female receptacle end available I can use to make the desired harness?

:indian_chief:

hard10

• Emperor of the Imperial Grand Masters of Sarcasm
  • 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE²
Re: HD Intercm Pigtail Wanted
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2007, 08:19:00 PM »

I'm looking for the business end of the HD intercom connection cable. I want to make up a cable that can be used when the tourpak is not installed on the bike.

On the 06 and 07 models with the leather tourpak, the cable does not stay on the bike like it does with the Kink tour pak, but instead unplugs by the battery. Does anyone have the female receptacle end available I can use to make the desired harness?

This is going to cost you a lot!  :huepfenlol2:

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2007, 08:26:51 PM »

This is going to cost you a lot!  :huepfenlol2:

What doesn't?

Bubba

• 1K CVO Member
  • LIVE TO RIDE! RIDE TO EAT!

• CVO1: 2006 CUSE B/S
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2007, 11:27:23 PM »

Chief are you talking about the Din Connector?

Just do a google search for an 7 pin din connector that should get you close to what your are looling for. If you are tring to make an extention for that cable be sure that you get a shielded plug as your CB won't work without it.

~bubba~
« Last Edit: November 20, 2007, 11:29:16 PM by Bubba »
Any-day above ground is worth living so let's go riding!!!

Page created in 0.123 seconds with 21 queries.