Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Black Panthers  (Read 694 times)

REGGAB

Black Panthers
« on: November 28, 2007, 09:00:03 PM »

Though I stayed at home today, I did monitor work email.  Got an "interesting" email from a co-worker in Enterprise, AL containing a story purportedly told by Paul Harvey around 1999 timeframe.  Had to snope it.  I really like snopes.  Great stuff.  Read on:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons/panthers.asp

Break-In

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 FLTRXSE2 Anniversary Edition 513/900
    • CVO2: 2014 CVO Limited
    • CVO3: 1997 FXSTC
Re: Black Panthers
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2007, 10:09:34 PM »

does not surprise me!!!

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2007, 01:59:09 AM »

Though I stayed at home today, I did monitor work email.  Got an "interesting" email from a co-worker in Enterprise, AL containing a story purportedly told by Paul Harvey around 1999 timeframe.  Had to snope it.  I really like snopes.  Great stuff.  Read on:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons/panthers.asp

REGGAB,
  I take such pleasure in knowing that there are those who think as I do, still exist, and profess their belief in the all the BS that those less informed, swallow........... hook, line, and sinker.  If my Dear Friend BLM777, would see this post in his constant viewing of this Great Site, and would choose to post just a hint of the knowledge he has, concerning such things as "Whitewater", "The Arkansas Park-O-Meter Company", and the "Barry Seal", saga, it would clearly identify those that would, could, and probably will, vote for another "Clinton", in the White House, as those totally void of any intelligence, not to speak of their blatent disrespect for those of us directly responsible for the tax revenues produced by hard working, tax paying employees, which BTW, are put in the hands of such politicians as "fat teddy", and "ROBERT C. BYRD", and then freely handed out to those that are able to work, but won't.  You opened this can of worms, and "His Honor", will probably delete my response, as is his right.  I barely touched the edge of my true beliefs about the management of this Great Country, and I hope you and I can talk privately about it, someday, soon.  Call me.  We, as Americans, should take care of the Old Folks, and the Little Children.  Everybody else, should take care of themselves.  :2vrolijk_21: There endeth the lesson.  Later--HUBBARD       
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter

rednectum

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2007, 07:17:16 AM »

yep, its easy to see the billary ties, jesse jackson is a black panther. i was gonna say jesse WAS one, but considering the deep underground roots of an organization like that, i doubt you ever get out (alive).

Page created in 0.14 seconds with 25 queries.