Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Last Couple Of Days To Use Discount Certificates  (Read 1741 times)

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
Re: Last Couple Of Days To Use Discount Certificates
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2007, 06:02:17 PM »

Looks like my buddy and I will get to have another laugh together.  He has an '06 Z06.  I e-mailed him your review of the Mustang after you test drove it and wrote "there is more roll in a curve than a bloated houseboat in 6 foot seas" and that you were going to go out and get a 'Vette the next week.  We thought that was great and had a good laugh over the whole post.

Well, now you go out and get a truck like mine instead of a car like his.  I can't wait to tell him! :huepfenlol2:

I also remember you saying the Mustang cornered like an overloaded, top-heavy pickup truck, but they've got that suspension nailed on those Viper trucks, don't they? :2vrolijk_21:

MJZ

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 05 SEEG is on permanent vacation in CA.
    • CVO2: 09 BMW K1300S
    • CVO3: 2010 BMW S1000RR
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2007, 06:31:41 PM »

I heard that! When you can take a pickup truck on a xpressway cloverleaf on ramp at 90 that is posted at 35, they've done it right. Don't get me wrong as I've had quite a few vettes and loved everyone of them but this SRT10 is a trip to play with. I have no regret at all. It keeps amazing more every time I get behind the wheel.
With most vehicles, a few weeks after purchasing I've experienced a twinge of buyers remorse but not with this puppy.

amigo Jorge

• LDR #00372
  • 5k CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: '20 FLHTCUTGSE Trike CVO
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2007, 08:34:35 PM »

I heard that! When you can take a pickup truck on a xpressway cloverleaf on ramp at 90 that is posted at 35, they've done it right. Don't get me wrong as I've had quite a few vettes and loved everyone of them but this SRT10 is a trip to play with. I have no regret at all. It keeps amazing more every time I get behind the wheel.
With most vehicles, a few weeks after purchasing I've experienced a twinge of buyers remorse but not with this puppy.

I love pick up trucks....I am happy with my current F-150 HD '06 but that I had before '02 with 5.4 liter, supercharged and 340HP was amazing!!

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2007, 08:39:36 PM »

bunch of hot-rodders.  har!  :huepfenlol2: spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.127 seconds with 25 queries.