Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: pictures  (Read 2856 times)

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
Re: pictures
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2005, 06:54:53 AM »

Leroy my friend. I am so very sorry that after devoting your Friday evening to changing out your crash bars for black, I was sleeping the sleep of the exhausted and you were trying to post pictures of the transformation. Hopefully you sleep in Saturday morning.  After coffee ------ listen Leroy, only after coffee, you must be exhausted working till 3 AM, look at your file names.  You already verified that they are small enough in file size - this is good.  But if your names have any of the special charachters in them, your attempts will crash and burn and I am afraid your efforts are all in vain. And I want to see these black crash bars so lets see what we can do.  If your file names have any of these charachters, take them out;  ~`!@#$%^&*()_+=[]{}\|'";:<>,?/  Do not preview your post, one time you just have to have faith and push on.  Once you have your file name right, file size right you will be good.  I am so excited, can't believe you were able to get them changed so fast.  Wow!  Good Man!  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] [smiley=nervous.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]

LeRoy

• Full CVO Member
  • God, Family, Country, Harley !
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2005, 11:33:22 AM »

Something is very amis.  I just tried to post another pic and it kicked me off the internet..Aol DNS error...The last pic displayed "Page cannot be displayed" after grinding for a while after I hit the post button...I get back on the site and to my dismay there was the pic..albeit a huge one,

I tried resizing in Paint but it only cuts out a certain section picture of the pic. not what I want to post.

Ill keep trying...Maybe my old school dial up connection isnt helping...Sorry guys . [smiley=confused5.gif]

LeRoy.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2005, 01:06:46 PM »

You got one pictured posted.  The bike looks great.  Congrats on a nice job. [smiley=drink.gif]

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2005, 01:12:45 PM »

Most photo editing software have a resizing feature.  If you can resize to 800 pixels wide, the photo will fit within the default size of the post frame and load fairly quickly with a dial-up.

But nothing beats this new cable modem I got yesterday - HOLY COW!  Bring on the photos, guys!  Large, small, medium, it doesn't matter to me!  I got me a Screamin' Ealge-powered modem! [smiley=beerchug.gif]

LeRoy

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2005, 03:21:27 PM »

Another try. this one is a pic of my anchor so Ican use tiedowns is the garage to keep the bike vertical while I am working on it. Very solid and safe.  I drilled 2" by 5/8thsholes and used concrete expansion anchors to screw in 5/8th eyebolts into the concrete then just block the front and back wheels and use ratcheting tiedows.    

LeRoy.

LeRoy

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2005, 03:32:37 PM »

05 lights and another view of the tiedown system.

LeRoy

LeRoy

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2005, 03:48:07 PM »

You guys are in trouble now that I figured this out posting pics out

Here is a good thing for stage 1 owners to get. adapter part number 29769-01,
it keeps the aircleaner from rotating and getting crushed when attaching our big oval cover to the stage one aircleaner...very inexpensive as well less than 10.0$  

LeRoy

LeRoy

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2005, 03:52:10 PM »

One to replace the HUGH file from my first attempt.

LeRoy.

LeRoy

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2005, 04:05:57 PM »

one more for the crashbar..sorryit was VERY late and dark last night in the garage and the flash didnt light up the bike like I would Have hoped.

LeRoy

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2005, 07:03:09 PM »

Leroy, I'd say you have outdone yourself here.  Having the foresight to just know how absolutely fabuolus those black bars would look on that orange and black SEEG. Outstanding.  I can see that a lot of other O&B riders are going to follow your lead. That looks like how it should look. Thanks for persevering!  A very well deserved "Atta-Boy" for that effort.  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] [smiley=bigok.gif]

And thank you so much for sharing.  [smiley=1syellow1.gif] [smiley=6.gif] [smiley=7.gif] [smiley=biggthumpup.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.156 seconds with 25 queries.