Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: axle mounted driving lights  (Read 1725 times)

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8
Re: axle mounted driving lights
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2008, 11:59:01 AM »

Scot, I have the Motolites on both of my bikes and would not leave home without them. I am a big believer in trying to be noticed by little old ladies that are 80% blind (and have no business behind a wheel) and teenagers trying to text on their phone and drive at the same time. I didn't feel between the bright yellow on the NANA and the bling on Elvis was enough. A few years ago a bike was coming up quick behind me and I thought it was a UFO coming to beam me up. I couldn't believe how quickly I noticed those Motolites, ordered them that day and have never regretted it. Cheap, they're not but in the grand scheme of things if it keeps just one of those little old ladies from punching my ticket, it's well worth it to me. Chuck is right, I had a set waiting for Elvis when he got off the truck, I'm spoiled now and it would scare the hell out of me to ride without them. I can't begin to tell you how many times I've heard "damn, those are great, sure got my quick attention."

And it's really helpful to have you riding sweep on a ride. When you see the UFO you know you've gpt everyone in tow. ;D

:indian_chief:
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.128 seconds with 25 queries.