Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]  All

Author Topic: Another 110 in the series of leakers  (Read 13674 times)

scottt

• Elite CVO Member
Re: Another 110 in the series of leakers
« Reply #105 on: May 22, 2008, 12:12:47 PM »

I thought I would avoid problems with my 07 SEUC. While it was in the shop for failing Heated grips, we noticed oil leaking from the rear head gasket. 7,000 miles. Now I am waiting for new heated grips to become available, they will install a new head gasket at the same time. Glad I have the 7 year warranty. I am going to keep the bike and continue to take it back as needed. If the parts continue to fail, Harley is going to spend a bunch on repairs. I am so disappointed, but not surprised. I wish I liked other bikes, who knows, with time I might.

I have purchased 11 New Harley's in my lifetime, I had hoped this would be the best. I love the way the bike runs and looks, but am very disappointed with the failures. If this was a new car, the press would be all over the problem.

I am riding the bike back to Harley's 105th. Hope the bike makes it without problems.

Scottt

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
Re: Another 110 in the series of leakers
« Reply #106 on: May 22, 2008, 04:39:49 PM »

Scottt - will be at the 105th also.

Best of luck on your repair.

Would be interesting at some GTG, rally, or ?  to get a group picture of 110 leakers & indicate how many times each had been repaired.  There must be about 100 bikes here (no idea, have not counted - more??) that have leaked at least once.
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]  All

Page created in 0.116 seconds with 22 queries.