Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: BUB 7 Slip ons  (Read 2390 times)

Browner

BUB 7 Slip ons
« on: June 24, 2008, 04:00:29 PM »

Hey there. I'm a new member and proud owner of an 08 SERK, Silver and Black. Stock pipes lookk good but they gotta go. I'm considering BUB 7 slips ons with a Stage 1. No SERT or dyno at this point. Can do that later. Any thoughts on these pipes as they are relatively new?

vanlente

Re: BUB 7 Slip ons
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2008, 01:15:39 PM »

Not sure if you still need this.  I have an 08 Ultra and just put on the bub7 slip ons.  I can't upload WAV files so if you can help me post or send an email directly I'll shoot you the wav file.  I have before and after for comparison.  Just for the record, very pleased with the sound.

Browner

Re: BUB 7 Slip ons
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2008, 07:42:19 AM »

Not sure if you still need this.  I have an 08 Ultra and just put on the bub7 slip ons.  I can't upload WAV files so if you can help me post or send an email directly I'll shoot you the wav file.  I have before and after for comparison.  Just for the record, very pleased with the sound.
Thanks for the reply. I did put them on my SERK and am please with the sound as well. I am just jumping on the bike to head to Halifax NS today for 3 weeks to tour Altantic Canada. I would appreciate the WAV file and you can send it to davidbrown@georgian.net.
I am also contemplating a race tuner and heavy breather but will leave that till after this trip.
Thanks again :drink: :)

Page created in 0.125 seconds with 25 queries.