Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: New windshields  (Read 997 times)

MGB

• Junior CVO Member
New windshields
« on: June 21, 2005, 01:10:58 AM »

Hey all. Just got to share this with ya. I thought I'd try a different windshield for my SEEG so I got in touch with Jim at Fast Aire Performance Products and ordered two shields of different sizes. Got them right away, packaged well, low shipping cost and all. Well, as things would happen, one of them was clear instead of sunglass gray as I had requested. I called Jim, left him a message that I needed to talk to him about the order. He called me back within 10 minutes or so. Told him the story and without hesitation, he said he'd send me the right one and to just keep the clear one, didn't ask me for anymore shipping costs or anything. Through all this, he talked as if he sincerely appreciated my business. Good to do business with people like that. Just thought I'd throw this out to ya'll as info. Hope I didn't break any site guidelines by mentioning a business, but it seems it's getting too rare to find businesses like that anymore. I know I'll send folks his way when I get a chance. BTW, the quality of the shields is great also and simple to install, Even I did it in 15 minutes or so.  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif][smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
Mike

'78 Vette
'78 Tri. Bonneville
'04 SEEG
'13 Ann. Tri-Glide
'02 883 (wife's)
'04 1200 (wife's)
'12 sWITCHBACK (wife's)

"RIDE WATCHA GOT"

monorat

• Junior CVO Member
Re: New windshields
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2005, 12:12:31 PM »

I have had the same good business practice from the harleyman who's windshield I bought on ebay. Great product, great service. The oversize over the speaker area is a great idea. And trust me its been tested at over 100 (love those back roads through Nevada on my way to the Elko Run this last weekend) Only saw 3 SEEG's while there.
Ride safe  [smiley=beerchug.gif]
1972 HD 250MX
2005 FLHTCSE2, Yellow, Freedom Pipes, SE air cleaner, power commander, Freedom/Andrews gear drive cams, Saddleman custom seat, XM radio, Freedom shorty antenna, 12.5 HD 440's.

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2005, 12:53:27 PM »

Monorat, (off topic) I sent out a bunch of PMs the other night but I think I missed you.  Be sure to see this link......you're invited!

http://flhrsei.org/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=event_other;action=display;num=1119150752
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

monorat

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2005, 04:14:33 PM »

thanks jcz. Will be there, What route and what time will you enter the park. made the reservations for Saturday night so let me know when/where to meet up.  [smiley=beerchug.gif]
1972 HD 250MX
2005 FLHTCSE2, Yellow, Freedom Pipes, SE air cleaner, power commander, Freedom/Andrews gear drive cams, Saddleman custom seat, XM radio, Freedom shorty antenna, 12.5 HD 440's.

Rsantucc

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2005, 04:44:52 PM »

Hey all. Just got to share this with ya. I thought I'd try a different windshield for my SEEG so I got in touch with Jim at Fast Aire Performance Products and ordered two shields of different sizes. Got them right away, packaged well, low shipping cost and all. Well, as things would happen, one of them was clear instead of sunglass gray as I had requested. I called Jim, left him a message that I needed to talk to him about the order. He called me back within 10 minutes or so. Told him the story and without hesitation, he said he'd send me the right one and to just keep the clear one, didn't ask me for anymore shipping costs or anything. Through all this, he talked as if he sincerely appreciated my business. Good to do business with people like that. Just thought I'd throw this out to ya'll as info. Hope I didn't break any site guidelines by mentioning a business, but it seems it's getting too rare to find businesses like that anymore. I know I'll send folks his way when I get a chance. BTW, the quality of the shields is great also and simple to install, Even I did it in 15 minutes or so.  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif][smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

What is their web site address?
2005 FLHTCSE2 Cherry Screaming Eagle Electra Glide, Freedom Pipe Pkg, Commander III Mapped, Stage 3, CC Screamin Eagle Heads, Barnett Scorpion Clutch, Screamin Eagle 6 Speed Gear set, KB High Compression Pistons, Gear Drive Adrew Cams, High Flow Filter, 113 HP 116 TQ

01 FLSTF Custom Head Quarters 1550 High Compression kit, HQ CNC Heads with Titanium Springs, Gear Drive HQ38 Cams, Daytona Twin Tech Ignition, B

ggraves427

• Senior CVO Member
  • It's a clean machine.
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2005, 05:36:42 PM »

Try    [www.fastaire.com]   My friends and I made several purchases from him, he is definitely a nice guy.   I usually just send him my wallet, he removes the proper amount and sends my wallet back.  I might be stretching it a bit, but you know what I mean. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]  
2004 B&B, SEEG, Power Commander, S&S dual runner to single bore Tuned Air Induction System , D&D Performance 2 into 1 with fake left side, spoiler lights, LED lights, air horns, front fender spear, chopped tour box, in dash oil temp. guage

Page created in 0.142 seconds with 21 queries.