Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Picked up my Jalapeno !!!  (Read 1100 times)

SAC

• Full CVO Member
  • Real Mother F** N.C.C. 3%
Picked up my Jalapeno !!!
« on: June 20, 2005, 11:51:11 AM »

I picked up my new Teal this weekend from So. Cal and brought it back to the Bay [smiley=jalapeno.gif] !!!
What a ride, what a rush !!!  My wife tracked it down for me and made the transaction except for the final signing.  

Great Father's Day present huh?!?!   [smiley=vrolijk_4.gif]
I think they are both keepers, the Bike [smiley=love_1.gif] and the Wife [smiley=love_7.gif] !!!
Where you at Kingsalmon ?  I'm ready for you !!  Or are you the same color as ironworker2k's SEEG [smiley=banana.gif] !!!

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
Re: Picked up my Jalapeno !!!
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2005, 12:23:36 PM »

Congratulations! [smiley=beerchug.gif]  You know what it's all about, you've been riding beside one for a year.......now you get to ride your own.

By the way, you have a PM (Private Message).  Go to the very top of any page, above the weather report and click on where it tells you that "SAC you have X Private Messages".  Also, be sure to pass that invitation along to Kingsalmon and Ironworker 2K, also.  We plan on seeing you guys at this one!  Oh yes, and because it's Yosemite, you need to make those reservations right now (at the hotel on that link).

So So Cal is coming up to Nor Cal to pick up his Yellow SEEG (Vanamal) and Nor Cal (you) are going to So Cal to pick up his pickel SEEG.  What's up with that?
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

SAC

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2005, 02:46:54 PM »

Thanks JC !! [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
I have already looked at the message and the link and will see if I am open for those dates.
Yeah, I saw that post by VANAMAL about coming North to pick up his  [smiley=banana.gif] or chicken, whatever he wants to call it.
I was thinking the same thing about him coming north and me going south??
But you know I really like my teal and am glad that is what I went with.  Originally the wife liked the Yellow but she is with me now on the green.  
Hey I figure it this way, since I have shelled out all that green  $$ I am getting some green (teal) back [smiley=laugh.gif].

Rsantucc

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2005, 03:17:07 PM »

[smiley=worthless.gif]
2005 FLHTCSE2 Cherry Screaming Eagle Electra Glide, Freedom Pipe Pkg, Commander III Mapped, Stage 3, CC Screamin Eagle Heads, Barnett Scorpion Clutch, Screamin Eagle 6 Speed Gear set, KB High Compression Pistons, Gear Drive Adrew Cams, High Flow Filter, 113 HP 116 TQ

01 FLSTF Custom Head Quarters 1550 High Compression kit, HQ CNC Heads with Titanium Springs, Gear Drive HQ38 Cams, Daytona Twin Tech Ignition, B

SAC

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2005, 03:53:10 PM »

Okay... okay...  still kind of new to the site I will figure out what I am doing and post the pics as soon as I can.
You got me Rsantucc  [smiley=oops.gif].

phattey

• Senior CVO Member
  • It's the journey...

• CVO1: FLHXSE2
    • CVO2: FLHTCSE2 Sold
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2005, 09:01:55 AM »

SAC - Welcome and what a great choice of color...!!!

May the greens be with you...!!!

Phattey

SAC

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2005, 12:46:16 PM »

Phatty,
Thanks for the welcome [smiley=2thumbsup.gif], and I love the green the more I stand there and drool at it.
By the way, is it okay to drool while looking at your own bike  [smiley=huh2.gif]??  
Ehh,who gives a chit, [smiley=singer.gif] it's my bike and I'll drool if i want to, drool if I want to, you would drool to if you owned a Jalapeno [smiley=jalapeno.gif]
Ooops, broke into song there for a minute... I'm back now.

Hey, as I said before, if I was going to shell out all that green  [smiley=greedy.gif]($$) at least I got some green (teal) in return [smiley=laugh.gif].

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2005, 12:50:18 PM »

Ain't nothing wrong with that color SAC, if you like it.......that's all that counts.  Personally, as long as it's a SEEG you're still on top of the heap! [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]  You are gonna love that bike SAC!
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

MObe

• Elite CVO Member
  • Damn, Those Jalapeno's are HOT!
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2005, 02:25:23 PM »

Congrats on the new scoot.
 Check out the hemets at www.carbonfiberhelmets.com , they have an aqua carbon fiber helmet that matches the new scoot really well, of course then theres the progressive 440 ias rear shocks, the wild one WO575 handlebars, new pipes, different seat and windshields, power commander or race tuner, high flow air cleaner, freedom wings, chrome windshield trim, rear fender emblem, extra full size tour pak.......... yup, you are gonna have a ball!
.................................Mike [smiley=drink.gif]

« Last Edit: June 22, 2005, 02:37:52 PM by mobe »
MObe

SAC

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2005, 05:23:02 PM »

Mobe thanks for the site for the helmet [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif], it looks like a nust for the list.
I already have the pipes, Samson rolled ovals, race tuner, air cleaner, MP# player (still need to put it on) and I'll be keeping the touring seat from my '02 RK (my wife is so happy it will fit the SEEG). [smiley=laugh.gif]
The rest of the list is growing.  [smiley=idea2.gif]
The 440 Progressive shocks are a must that will be coming soon.

Page created in 0.147 seconds with 25 queries.