Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Cinci V-Twin Expo  (Read 1138 times)

guppytrash

• 1K CVO Member
Cinci V-Twin Expo
« on: January 08, 2009, 02:39:13 PM »

I was under the impression this is not open to the public.  Anyone know for sure?
I would like to go but other than my insane passion for motorcycles I am not in the business.

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
Re: Cinci V-Twin Expo
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2009, 03:07:05 PM »

It is not open to the public...
Just so ya'll know, this is a Trade Show for the industry, not a public bike show. You need to have industry affiliation, credentials, and be pre registered for this. And ya'll know there are ways to accomplish this if ya really wanna go. But I didn't want to leave anyone with the impression that they can "just show up" for it. ;)

Hoist! 8)

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2009, 05:16:58 PM »

HeHe!!! Great answer Gary! ;D ;) :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

OhioDave

• 1K CVO Member
    • OH

• CVO1: 2015 CVO Limited
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2009, 08:26:33 PM »

So how do us common folk get in ?

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2009, 08:31:03 PM »

Just so ya'll know, this is a Trade Show for the industry, not a public bike show. You need to have industry affiliation, credentials, and be pre registered for this. And ya'll know there are ways to accomplish this if ya really wanna go. But I didn't want to leave anyone with the impression that they can "just show up" for it. ;)

Hoist! 8)
You'd have to know somebody in the criteria above that would say you are part of their company/organization.

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2009, 08:34:27 PM »

Like any trade show, you need to be credentialed with an industry person. Bike Shop, Parts Store, Dealer, Vendor, etc. Check with someone you know in the business and see if any of them can help ya out. This is how all Industry Trade Shows work. The attendees are not end user customers, they're the businesses that we, the end user would typically deal with. The manufacturers there aren't selling products, they're showcasing them to sign up and/or keep their dealers. Sorry I can't be of more help than this.

Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

OhioDave

• 1K CVO Member
    • OH

• CVO1: 2015 CVO Limited
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2009, 08:35:26 AM »

Thanks for the suggestions, i called a "friend" and hopefully he comes through with tickets.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2009, 08:42:20 AM »

Thanks for the suggestions, i called a "friend" and hopefully he comes through with tickets.

That's cool Dave! Lemme know if it comes through and we'll make arrangements to meet up out there. Here's a link to a thread that I started about it. We'll be talking more on that thread as it gets closer! ;)

http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=31713.msg511929#msg511929

Hoist! 8)

Page created in 0.137 seconds with 21 queries.