Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Renea Left Me..............  (Read 5489 times)

REGGAB

Re: Renea Left Me..............
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2008, 10:17:07 AM »

He has fashion sense and is upset that the steel toed shoes don't match the bag.

:ROFLOL:

REGGAB

« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2008, 08:06:51 PM »

Well..........I really hate it that Renea is 170 miles south of me right now.  She MUST qualify tomorrow, and from what she has told me, she is having some trouble with that brand new Sig Sauer P229.  She tells me she is all over the paper with it.  She has to score 200 out of 300 and is hitting in the 190s.  One thing she didn't expect was having to fire from sitting, kneeling, and prone positions in addition to her heavily practiced standing position.  The other curve they threw at her was..........of all things..........offhand fire!  She says that's what is bringing her score down the most.  She's nervous.  BAD!  She says the trigger pull is heavier than that of my H&K .40 S&W......as would be expected with a new weapon, but she is getting the hang of it.  The tough part is she has never shot.......let alone practiced offhand.  Double action only.

I'm not sure I'd do any better.

Vibes for my Sweetie tomorrow............PLEASE!

This means so much to her.  Thanks.

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Are You Valley Experienced?
« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2008, 09:17:38 PM »

GOD Speed Her Return Home...

REGGAB

« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2008, 09:23:02 PM »

GOD Speed Her Return Home...

Thanks, Jock.  She'll be home Friday.........but then she'll leave again Sunday for more training.........come home next Friday and leaving the following Sunday for more training.  Hopefully that's it, but she loves the work, and it makes her happy.

Still............this house ain't a home without her.

Funny.  Shoe is on the other foot now.  Usually I'm the one traveling........and during the coming coming days, we'll BOTH be gone.

Now I know how she feels when I'm on the road.   :(

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
« Reply #34 on: December 04, 2008, 02:40:57 AM »

Best wishes for a great score to Renea.

It is a bummer when the shoe is on the other foot.  Makes me appreciate what Cindy must go through when I'm gone for 15 days or more hunting.

Hang in there Henry and make sure you get rid of the pizza boxes and beer cans before she gets back :2vrolijk_21:

REGGAB

« Reply #35 on: December 04, 2008, 05:45:30 AM »

Best wishes for a great score to Renea.

It is a bummer when the shoe is on the other foot.  Makes me appreciate what Cindy must go through when I'm gone for 15 days or more hunting.

Hang in there Henry and make sure you get rid of the pizza boxes and beer cans before she gets back :2vrolijk_21:

Thanks Roger.  Just got off the phone with her.  She didn't sleep well last night frettin' over this.  I'll pass your message to her.
I'm still waiting on Howie to hop on Joy and bring me some "REAL Peetzer."  He knows that after spending almost the first half of this year up there and having been to Amore and Pepe's, I'd be better off eating the pizza boxes from the places down here.  "That ain't no effin peetzer."  It's just dough, tomato sauce and cheese.  Youze gotta love ya peetzer, and have a passion for it when you make it.  THAT'S Amore."

Now......every time I fly up north and land at LGA, I head straight to Amore and munch down a few slices and guzzle a beer.  That right there is worth the trip alone, 'cause there's no tellin' when I'm gonna get it again.

I am THAT ruint.   :huepfenlol2: :huepfenjump3: :drink: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenlol2:

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #36 on: December 04, 2008, 07:22:11 AM »

Thanks Roger.  Just got off the phone with her.  She didn't sleep well last night frettin' over this.  I'll pass your message to her.
I'm still waiting on Howie to hop on Joy and bring me some "REAL Peetzer."  He knows that after spending almost the first half of this year up there and having been to Amore and Pepe's, I'd be better off eating the pizza boxes from the places down here.  "That ain't no effin peetzer."  It's just dough, tomato sauce and cheese.  Youze gotta love ya peetzer, and have a passion for it when you make it.  THAT'S Amore."

Now......every time I fly up north and land at LGA, I head straight to Amore and munch down a few slices and guzzle a beer.  That right there is worth the trip alone, 'cause there's no tellin' when I'm gonna get it again.

I am THAT ruint.   :huepfenlol2: :huepfenjump3: :drink: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenlol2:

HeHe!!! Listen to the NYC accent on that boy!!! ;D ;D ;D :2vrolijk_21:

Hope everything goes great with Reanea on her test today. I'm sure she'll be jusy fine Henry! :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 Cherry and Black
« Reply #37 on: December 04, 2008, 07:27:09 AM »

Well..........I really hate it that Renea is 170 miles south of me right now.  She MUST qualify tomorrow, and from what she has told me, she is having some trouble with that brand new Sig Sauer P229.  She tells me she is all over the paper with it.  She has to score 200 out of 300 and is hitting in the 190s.  One thing she didn't expect was having to fire from sitting, kneeling, and prone positions in addition to her heavily practiced standing position.  The other curve they threw at her was..........of all things..........offhand fire!  She says that's what is bringing her score down the most.  She's nervous.  BAD!  She says the trigger pull is heavier than that of my H&K .40 S&W......as would be expected with a new weapon, but she is getting the hang of it.  The tough part is she has never shot.......let alone practiced offhand.  Double action only.

I'm not sure I'd do any better.

Vibes for my Sweetie tomorrow............PLEASE!

This means so much to her.  Thanks.

Good luck Renea!  You'll do great!  :2vrolijk_21:
"I don't mind coming to work,
But that eight hour wait to go home is a bitch."

Click link for BBQ song..   http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1825742

BalDeagle

• FLHRSE3 Candy Cobalt with Pale Gold Leafing Graphics
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • Do it today, tomorrow may be too late......
« Reply #38 on: December 04, 2008, 07:36:53 AM »

Pizza contains items from the four major food groups.............and beer is food............

All is well.   :2vrolijk_21:

Only problem is, Evil Howie ruint me on pizza when I was up north.  Nothing else does it for like Amore or Frank Pepe's Pizza.

So..........looks like it's just beer.   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

With ya on that one Henry ..........been there done that ....yummsville !

:2vrolijk_21:

Nige
Don't leave it until tomorrow, do it today !

110 SERK FLHRSE3
Power Commander
Doherty PowerPacc + PowerVents + Mystfree
Vance & Hines Slip ons + V & H True Duals
Lots of other shiny bits!

dlaws01

• 1K CVO Member
  • Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulltion

• CVO1: 105th Anniversary FXSTSSE2
« Reply #39 on: December 04, 2008, 04:41:26 PM »

My wife ran off with my best friend.  I'm sure going to miss him.
Jesus is Lord

REGGAB

« Reply #40 on: December 04, 2008, 07:13:00 PM »

More practice tomorrow.

Another qual attempt on Saturday.

Again.........the offhand fire is bringing her score down.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.216 seconds with 21 queries.