Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: SERG Delivery is June?  (Read 2205 times)

RickC

• When I was 42, I was the answer life, the universe and everything. Now, I'm all that *and* a side of fries!
  • 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2010 FLHR Vivid Black
    • CVO2: 2009 FLTRSE3 Stardust Silver / Titanium Dust **TRADED**
    • CVO3: 2010 FXDF Vivd Black **TRADED** | 2007 FLTR Vivid Black / Red (a/k/a "Red Nipples") **TRADED** | 2005 FLTRI Black Pearl / Grey (a/k/a "The Black Pearl") **TRADED**
    • Rick Rocks On!
Re: SERG Delivery is June?
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2009, 11:11:29 PM »

I've had my O/B on order since September.  They said after the first of the year.  I had no idea it would be June!  .... Maybe it is worth the wait as long as I have to go to June.  They could get me a silver one sooner, but at 31K, you want what you want.  I'll go check it out anyway.  ....

Dragon,

Find an O/B at another dealer and ask your dealer to trade one of the silver ones for the O/B. Dealers trade all the time. I had a dealer offer to do this for me around Christmas. They just couldn't find an available silver SERG.

Just my $0.02 worth.

Dragon42

• Full CVO Member
    • MO

• CVO1: 2015 FLHXSE
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2009, 07:25:46 AM »

Rick:

I think this is what I'm going to try.  The trouble is that they would still have 2 O/B coming in June.  Never hurts to ask, and if they think they could lose the sale, maybe that will push things forward.  I'm going to check out the bike when they floor it this weekend.  There have not been any around here to look at.

09S/E roadglide

• 1K CVO Member
  • lead, follow or get out of the way !

• CVO1: 09 S/E roadglide org. and black
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2009, 07:47:01 AM »

I've had my O/B on order since September.  They said after the first of the year.  I had no idea it would be June!  That is almost a 2010!  Speaking of that, has anyone heard of what the 2010 SERG will offer?  Maybe it is worth the wait as long as I have to go to June.  They could get me a silver one sooner, but at 31K, you want what you want.  I'll go check it out anyway.  I hate to think I could be riding a sportster until then (I could buy it on the full trade program)! 

Thought mine was comming in DEC. but now looks like the end of march. They stopped production in Dec. and then cut in in half after that. Just glad ive got one comming at all now.  :2vrolijk_21:
a.k.a  Dent Dude

Dragon42

• Full CVO Member
    • MO

• CVO1: 2015 FLHXSE
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2009, 01:48:44 PM »

Are you saying they will build only 1/2 of the originally planned SERGs?  My dealer said they have no more allocation for SEUCs.  I'm sure dealers aren't ordering any more SE Fat Bobs (those are sitting around everywhere).

RickC

• When I was 42, I was the answer life, the universe and everything. Now, I'm all that *and* a side of fries!
  • 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2010 FLHR Vivid Black
    • CVO2: 2009 FLTRSE3 Stardust Silver / Titanium Dust **TRADED**
    • CVO3: 2010 FXDF Vivd Black **TRADED** | 2007 FLTR Vivid Black / Red (a/k/a "Red Nipples") **TRADED** | 2005 FLTRI Black Pearl / Grey (a/k/a "The Black Pearl") **TRADED**
    • Rick Rocks On!
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2009, 01:51:32 PM »

Rick:

I think this is what I'm going to try.  The trouble is that they would still have 2 O/B coming in June.  Never hurts to ask, and if they think they could lose the sale, maybe that will push things forward.  I'm going to check out the bike when they floor it this weekend.  There have not been any around here to look at.

Dragon,

Most dealers would rather trade than lose the sale... They need the revenue & cash flow. And now is always better than later...

Be reasonable, but don't be afraid to push them a little... in a friendly way, of course. You catch more flies with honey than with vinegar...

Carlos Silva

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2009, 02:53:45 PM »

FYI...there's a Yellow one at Harley in Baltimore Md...M.S.R.P., no deposits as of Saturday 2/7/09

...just got an email from a member that got his SEUC there for under msrp...cool
« Last Edit: February 09, 2009, 06:52:37 PM by Carlos Silva »
2000 FLTRSEI  3-ToneRed - sold
2003 FXSTDSE  Centennial Gold
2009 FLTRSE3  Silver/Titanium
2007 400-HP TRAILBLAZER SS TOW VEHICLE

...when it comes to buying toys, I can justify anything
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.149 seconds with 25 queries.