Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: PCIII Question  (Read 3136 times)

sefatboyscott

• Senior CVO Member
  • There is no mistaking the Dominant Gene
Re: PCIII Question
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2005, 03:31:28 AM »

Hey chip you done pickin on my silver sled with your fast ass dyna glide and ready to go on a decent relaxed ( read less than 100mph) ride one day or ya just don't like riding with me cuz although I like to go fast every now and again.......well ya see I just got my license back not long ago and want to keep it.......if thats not cool then I am just uncool f'it.
05 FLSTFSE
Caliber Pipes
Screamin Eagle Race tuner
Custom mapped Dyno Tuned
Max Power 97.2 Max Torque 107.3

SE05

• Senior CVO Member
  • aka - Mrs. SBB
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2005, 07:36:10 AM »

.... fast ass dyna glide and ready to go on a decent relaxed ( read less than 100mph) ....

Don't tell me that Chip had my scooter over 100 mph when you guys went ridin' a couple of weeks ago!!
« Last Edit: September 26, 2005, 08:22:23 PM by SE06 »

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 SESG,
    • CVO2: 2004 SEEG Pumpkin,
    • CVO3: 2002 Police Roadking, Maudie and Maybelle Slayer
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2005, 11:20:44 AM »

In regards to the PCIII usb or RT.   The difference in using PC USB over using Race Tuner is that the Race Tuner is capable of doing Volumetric Efficiency which the PC can not do as well as independently working with each cylinder.

That means you can set your air / fuel to what you want then adjust the efficiencies of the cyclinders independently.   That means if front cyclinder is running leaner than rear you can fix it where you cant on the PC.   The PC can only do timing and A/F.    

If you come off your base map you can not increase the efficiencies of your cylinders so your going to find that there is a max you can achieve hp/tq.   I like the power commander in some of the things it can do, but with the newest software released by HD software versions 4.50 and 4.12 you can add a fuel pump and a decell fuel reduction so now the PC has really no benefits except that you can find more tuners to work on it.
HBRR Florida Chapter,  STILL - The Fastest Chapter - Proven yet again Bikeweek 2017
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.119 seconds with 21 queries.